(Closed) Jasmine f473

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
14494 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Awh, I can’t see it.  My computer has a hiccup and I can’t see certain image types.  Bummer

Post # 4
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I can’t see it either.  You’ll have to upload the picture using the little box and plus sign above where you type your post.

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

This is my dress too! I’d love to see it!! Try re-loading πŸ™‚

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee

ahhh love love love! Mine hasn’t come in yet and I keep worrying that I won’t like it as much when it comes in! I feel much better now. I don’t think the “in store” pics do it justice. You looked amazing! And congrats!! πŸ™‚

Post # 8
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2014

wow you look fab  , it really is a special dress πŸ™‚ cant wait to wear mine just wish it was so far away πŸ™‚ ive also got a short veil and a crystal sash too, it really makes the dress stand out. thank you so much for posting the picture so quick πŸ™‚ x

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee

Here’s mine in case anyone else is interested. I think it looks different in person than in the model picture!

Post # 10
18 posts
Newbee

wow mandahlynn45  its fab on you too πŸ™‚ i love the way its so fitted on you. when i looked at the model picture on line to it in the shop it looked totally different. i actually prefer it on real brides than the model pic..just wondering are any of you/or did you were a crinaline under neath it to make the flowers pop more πŸ™‚

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I got married two months ago in the Jasmine F473.  I too added a crystal sash and crystals in the middle of each flower, hard to see in the photo, but it added that extra bling and sparkle in person.

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee

I am looking for this dress in a Size 14!  (Jaminse F473).      I had tired it on at a bridal store, walked out front to call my mom and it SOLD in the 10 minutes I was out front on the phone.   I was divistaed.    So if anyone is looking to see I am interested!

Thanks!

Post # 13
18 posts
Newbee

HERE IS MY JASMINE WHICH I HAD FOR TWO YEARS AND FINALLY GOT TO WEAR πŸ™‚ :)!

The topic ‘Jasmine f473’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors