(Closed) jasmine T142013

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Pshbride: it is beautiful!  Have you tried it on yet?  Do you have a picture of you in it?

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

So did you end up going with this dress?  This is actually the dress I just ordered a few weeks ago!!!  I LOVE it!!!

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I too ordered this dress without trying it on.  I’m nervous, however the bridal salon I went to said they’ve altered a 12 down to a 2 before…so i don’t think you should be too nervous.  A couple of sizes shouldn’t be too much of a problem!  Do either of you have photos of you in the dress?  I’d love to see them!

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I too ordered this dress without trying it on.  I’m nervous, however the bridal salon I went to said they’ve altered a 12 down to a 2 before…so i don’t think you should be too nervous.  A couple of sizes shouldn’t be too much of a problem!  Do either of you have photos of you in the dress?  I’d love to see them!  Also, bridal and street size are very different, so generally you will wear a size or two larger than normal clothes.

Post # 9
100 posts
Blushing bee

Ahh! I am supposed to put my deposit down tomorrow and this dress and t142009 are my top contenders. I thought I had decided but this one is so pretty in person.  I’m so torn. Haha

Post # 11
100 posts
Blushing bee

I went with the t142009! Can’t wait for her to arrive.   However, I did go on and on about your choice and how gorgeous the picture of it in real life was.  The shop owner actually decided to order a sample of this gown and a sample of the one I’m getting because of how much I liked them.  Can’t wait to see you in your dress when it arrives!

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee

Hey guys just wondering where you ordered this online and how did it turn out once it was delivered?

The topic ‘jasmine T142013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors