(Closed) Jason & Molly’s Wedding made me sick

posted 8 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

hahahaha you crack me up! I agree though, it cant be hard when everyone is doing it for you…and then in was pouring down rain 

Post # 4
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

It did not make me sick…..That’s a bit harsh….maybe a little “jelous” Because heck yeah I would want that!! But hey…they were on The Bachelor…That’s what happens..so they took advantage of a great opportunity. I don’t think that makes it sick….

Post # 5
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I thought it was beautiful. And I wouldn’t have even taken away the rain.

Post # 6
5263 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

You know, there are days when I’d like that (um, letterpress is to die for!) but for the most part I feel bad for her – or maybe I should say I wouldn’t want to be in her position. I get so much satisfaction from searching out what I love in regards to our wedding, and my style leans towards unconventional. A wedding like that wouldn’t suit my personality at all, and I think it’d be sad to be limited to those options. 

Post # 7
2196 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I didn’t see it but that sounds so…manufactured. Ew.

Post # 9
1465 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Didn’t watch it nor did I have any desire to. But the only way that it would be hard to plan, given those choices, is if you absolutely cannot stand any of them and are not allowed to pick anything else that you do like, even with asking them if there are any other options. If ABC is going to pay for everything, the least they can do is allow the couple to pick what they want out of the choices they want, not what someone else decides they can have.

With weddings like that in the media, it’s honestly no wonder that cookie cutter weddings with no creativity whatsoever are so popular.

The topic ‘Jason & Molly’s Wedding made me sick’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors