(Closed) Jenny Packham Spring 2014 – more eye candy!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1048 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Ooh pretty. If money was no object I’d love to have a Jenny packham dress. But it does give me a little happy knowing that if I get an aline petticoat then my dress will look a bit like the third one you posted

Post # 4
2954 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 1998

I love Jenny Packham and that first dress is amazing:)

Post # 5
1197 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@aliciaspinnet:  I remember your dress from your thread (Even though I never commented), and totally thought of it when I saw the Justice of the Peace dress above! You’ll look gorgeous!

Overall, I don’t like these ones as much as the previous years, mainly because I think they are not particularly exciting or novel; more that she is trying to prolong a somewhat overdone trend? I love Gatsby dresses, just think that her earlier ones are prettier!

Post # 6
2902 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Oh man. I love Jenny Packham, she is by far my fav designer. But these dresses are demure and boring. Ughhh this seson is so beige so far.

Post # 7
3587 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2000

@FoolsintheRain:  “I remember your dress from your thread (Even though I never commented), and totally thought of it when I saw the Justice of the Peace dress above! You’ll look gorgeous!”

haha when I read this comment, I thought of her dress, too, and wondered if that’s the one you meanst in this post, and (I checked photos) it was!

I don’t think her dress is Jenny Packham so much as Reem Acra or Caroline Herrara. It is memorable and classy!

Post # 9
1408 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

That first dress!!! Gimme! 

Post # 10
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

WOW. I doubt I could afford these, but if I could I definitely would have wanted one of these for my wedding — they are very much my style, especially the first one and last one.

(That said — no dress regret for me … I just think those two are stunning!)

Post # 11
1890 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I love the simple elegance of her gowns.  Very Kate Middleton.

Post # 12
2055 posts
Buzzing bee

I love her style for evening gowns–sheer elegance. I like the first and last gowns for reception dresses.

Post # 13
2448 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’m underwhelmed by her collection this year. The first dress we’ve seen before and the rest look like most off the rack gowns.

Post # 14
526 posts
Busy bee

the first one is stunning, i am afraid to ask how much…

Post # 16
192 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

Ahh so pretty…

The topic ‘Jenny Packham Spring 2014 – more eye candy!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors