Post # 3
469 posts
Helper bee

I’m curious about this as well!

Post # 4
1110 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

I havent but I am a firm believer in jillian michaels..

also not for everyone but i lost abour 5 pounds in two weeks doing jillian michaels 30 day shred everyday and doing the special k diet.. you must strictly follow it though.

Post # 5
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

FYI Jillian Michaels is being sued right now for backing weight loss powders that don’t do anything so I’d be cautious of her ‘weight loss products’

Her workout routines are still fab, though!

Post # 6
2083 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

i’m wondering about this product as well! i did buy her fat burn pills and i’ve lost about 3lbs (i just want to lose maybe 5-10 lbs before the wedding) but i was more curious about the cleanse and burn because it seems to be advertised more. i love jillian, so i trust her products. i’m almost done with the pills, but don’t want to gain the weight back so was thinking about trying that next.

Post # 7
5262 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

I firmly believe that if you are able to lose weight without it, you should not put anything artificial into your body for weight loss. I understand that doctor regulated medications are the only option for some people, but I think in general they aren’t worth it. Teaching yourself healthy eating and exercise habits will be much more beneficial in the long wrong, and rarely run the risk of hurting you. 

Post # 8
485 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

@lilyfaith: Agreed! 5lbs in 7 weeks would be very easy to drop with eating healthy and a little bit of excersize.

Post # 9
5153 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

I haven’t tried the cleanse and burn but I love her 30 day shred.

Post # 10
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

if you are interested in it, i would take a look at the box and the ingredients. I saw the commercials recently, and being a huge fan of her workout dvds i decided to check it our when i saw it at the store. To me, it basically looked like just another celebrity endorsed caffeine pill. I was a little surprised that JM would risk her reputation by associating with something like that. Let me know if anyone tries it though!

Post # 12
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

i’m surprised she put her name on this product!! shes ( i thought ) all about natural and organic food / products….. hmmm interesting Jillian, interesting. :/

Post # 13
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Lemon juice in your water will help you lose weight. I do that with one or two glasses of water every couple of days.

The topic ‘Jillian Michaels Jumpstart – Cleanse & Burn’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors