(Closed) Jim Hjelm 8208 and 8250

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
350 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

i bought 8250…much prettier in person. i know there is one other bee that bought the dress and has pictures too

Post # 4
3586 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2000

@laurelewrigley:  I love that simple, sophisticated dress, I don’t know you, but it looks like your style!

Post # 5
350 posts
Helper bee

@FauxPas2012:  thank you. I wante something different hike while it doesn’t scream exotic” I think my choice of head wear and the sleeves I plan on adding will really make it different. I’m super excited

Post # 7
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Get the dress – its GORG!

didnt necessarily want my face on the wedding bee

but i LOVE this style— starting fittings in a few weeks… any one have any issues with the train/ bustle? thinking about shortening the train.

Post # 8
350 posts
Helper bee

@cmg83:  can’t wait to see it fitted! Do you know how you’re wearing hair w it etc

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I just tried on and bought Jim Hjelm 8208…hope this picture helps! 

Belt is Tara Keely sold separately 

@Brlehner:  

Post # 10
350 posts
Helper bee

@walthamwedding:  very beautiful. don’t remember seeing this one in the shop

Post # 11
16 posts
Newbee

@laurelewrigley:  wearing hair down and curly — no necklace, probably drop earrings. wedding is 6.15 so i will def post pics!

Post # 12
350 posts
Helper bee

@cmg83:  what about veil! I’ve been worried nothing would match the unique color 

Post # 13
16 posts
Newbee

@laurelewrigley:  i havent picked out a veil yet! but you are right— gonna be hard — especially with the white-ish top and the blush satin—- first fitting is march 2nd and hoping to try some on at the bridal salon

Post # 14
633 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Low lighting, but here’s the 8208 with a custom belt: my dress!

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee

@cmg83:  I bought the same dress!! It was not what I thought I wanted at all!! but I loved it when I first put it on.. I am having my first fitting in May- I am a bit concerned about the top-I think I need to have a boning built in to give it some structure….have you had a fitting??

Post # 16
16 posts
Newbee

@dh72013:  just had my first fitting. the top is totally structured you wont have to add a single thing to it. i added cups tho because of the low back. here i am yesterday, first fitting 

The topic ‘Jim Hjelm 8208 and 8250’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors