429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

bump

Post # 5
350 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

i am in LOVE with this dress. i never thought i’d like lace but this one is beautiful. i’d love to see it on more real brides. i’d also love to see someone in the peachy color instead of the white

Post # 6
189 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I didn’t get that dress but I did get the Lazaro in sherbert which I loved because it was peachy and it went really well with my skin tone.

Post # 8
502 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

the link does look like a faint peach. i think this dresss is beautiful!

Post # 9
350 posts
Helper bee

what color jewelry would you wear with a peach dress? do you have to wear to gold

Post # 11
5428 posts
Bee Keeper

I love the model’s hair! But we are talking about the dress aren’t we? LOL

The dress is very unique I say. I like the peach coloring and the details on the tullle/skirt.

Post # 12
189 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@cherbear327:  Hi, My dress was gold with peach undertones and I wore gold Jewelry.  I have my earrings for sale if you are interested. $50

Post # 13
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

hey girls! here is 8214 in the peach.. obviously a little big in this picture! for those that havent seen it, the peach is the fabric beneath the lace and tulle, most noticable in the skirt!!

Post # 15
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@cherbear327:  i did buy it, should be in next month!! i had some same feelings about it possibly being “too” non-traditional, but in all honestly the color is so subtle that I went for it!  But I am sure the ivory will be stunning!!

Post # 16
350 posts
Helper bee

I’m trying it on saturday. i can’t wait! are you making any changes to it?

The topic ‘Jim Hjelm 8214’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors