(Closed) Jimmy Hjelm 5100

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
1231 posts
Bumble bee

I wore this dress recently, excuse my SO’s hand, he can’t keep his hands off of me, haha, jk. I don’t know if this helps you. There were a couple girls that had the dress in a size 16 and it looked good on them. You REALLY need to get it altered. I had it taken in, because they make you order a larger size and the top was still a little loose. Buy a good bra for it regardless of your size! AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT! the back goes LOW, I had a tan line from my tank top, which i would pull down, thinking the dress would be fine…no it wasn’t low enough and I had a tan line lol. It was noticable but not too noticable…just be careful. Make sure you get a low back bra.

Post # 5
1231 posts
Bumble bee

I actually got a victorias secret low back bustier and it was great. I didn’t worry about it sliding down or moving at all. It was a little tight but you get used to it quick. If you do go down that route make sure you wear it when you get it altered. You don’t want the boning to be noticable if they take in the top of the dress!

The topic ‘Jimmy Hjelm 5100’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors