(Closed) jones soda bottles

posted 9 years ago in Food
Post # 3
3285 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

you can get adhesive or ‘sticker’ paper at office supply stores like OfficeMax, Staples or Office Depot =)

Post # 4
4485 posts
Honey bee

Any office supply store should have supplies that you can design and cut to size.

Post # 5
888 posts
Busy bee

staples has avery labels in white or clear in all kinds of sizes – I use em for everything! 

The topic ‘jones soda bottles’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors