(Closed) JSM1103 in champagne but what colour Bridesmaids?

posted 8 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
201 posts
Helper bee

I still think that the grey would look beautiful! You can still kind of tie in the champagne of your dress to them AND still use the beautiful pale yellow flowers! Even a bluish/grey would look great with the yellow and champagne! I do agree that the caramel bridesmaid dresses might be too close to the color of your dress if they are too light and if you go darker, then you’ll be close to the autumn look that you dont want! I looked up your dress and its beautiful BTW!!

[attachment=1444798,183351] [attachment=1444798,183352]

Post # 5
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2008

I have the same dress as you!! i looooove it 🙂

I was in a similar situation trying to figure out how to tie in the colours with the bridal party and someone said to me that it doesn’t matter, you are the bride, nothing has to match you.  Which i totally agree with.  Of course the style of the Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses and feel to the wedding is cohesive with my dress but my Bridesmaid or Best Man are in purple and the Groomsmen are in grey suits.  The champagne of my dress doesn’t blend in anywhere and that’s fine by me – i want to stand out

I say go with the grey Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses.

Post # 6
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I just got married in the JSM1103! It is such a gorgeous dress, I got so many comments about it! I bought it new so I am looking to SELL now. It’s a US size 6 (8-10 AU) champagne ivory and light gold… It’s just been listed on smartbride.com.au if anyone is interested!

My bridesmaids looked stunning in autumn green (style 2789 from the DESSY After Six line)… I hope the picture works!

The groomsmen had matching bronze elements in their suits – it all tied in very well! Had a very natural rustic and vintage feel…

Thanks, Magdalena from Sydney

[attachment=1473494,186846] [attachment=1473494,186847]

Post # 8
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

We are dress twins! I am looking for shoes and not sure what colour. BMs are going to wear black, lol. Just because we don’t have colours and that’s easy. Gold shoes…*love*. Do you have any pics of the shoe colour with the dress? I can’t find our dress in real life pics anywhere (to see the gold tones) to compare to accessories (clutch, etc). I am just wearing (fake) champagne coloured pearls.

Post # 10
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Hey girls, I’m sure you’ve already figured out what you’re doing, but I just got married in JSM1103 3 weeks ago, and my Bridesmaids wore aubergine purple – like my shoes!  It was beautiful.  The purple offset the champagne beautifully!  I have some sneak pics of my dress up if anybody else is looking for pictures of JSM1103 in action! 

http://greercicarelliphoto.com/blog/?p=6607

Post # 11
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I am getting married in this dress next year, my bridesmaids, maid of honour and flower girls are wearing dark navy blue halter neck dresses 🙂

The topic ‘JSM1103 in champagne but what colour Bridesmaids?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors