Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

here here!

Post # 4
35 posts
Newbee

Me too! I hope planning is going well!

Are you bee’s having indoor/outdoor wedding? What is your dress style? Post pics of your dress if you have pics!

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

Awesome! I haven’t figured out how to post pictures. Pplanning is going good. Have you girls had your showers yet ? Mines sometime in April. What do you have left to do??

Post # 6
35 posts
Newbee

@CKubanis:  I am having my bridal shower May 6th, and then the bachelorette party May 18-20 πŸ™‚ 

Planning is going great! We just sent off Save the Dates yesterday, and we have our engagement pictures on April 30th. After we select an engagement photo, we will use that for our invitation πŸ™‚ I know it’s going to be a quick turn around time, but on our STD’s we listed our wedding website that will be the main source of info and RSVP’s. 

What are everyone’s colors? I am getting married outdoors in Sedona, AZ and our theme is vintage chic so think lace, burlap, and wildflowers for the colors πŸ™‚ 

Post # 7
2073 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m getting married July 1st too!  We have finished planning everything.  Invitations go out in about a month.  I’m having my shower in late May and my mom is taking me to Vegas for a mother/daughter bachelorette party in a couple weeks (we are super close and have gone before just the two of us).  Our colors are cobalt blue & baby pink.  Our wedding will be on a Navy base right on the water that has fabulous views of San Diego’s skyline.  I’m so excited!  100 days to go…well 99 since today is pretty much over.  

Since I can’t pass up an opportunity to post a dress picture, here it is:

And we recently got our engagement pictures back.   A couple of my favorites:

Post # 8
35 posts
Newbee

@MrsPaulsBabyBallerina:  

You look absolutely stunning! I Looove your hair color! Your pictures turned out perfect… You make such a cute couple! Your wedding sound very pretty as well πŸ™‚ I think your dress will be perfect for the wedding you described! Congrats!!

Post # 11
362 posts
Helper bee

I’m a July 1st bride!  

Our colors are shades of green with pink accents (mostly our flowers).  We sent save the dates way back in October-ish and we’re planning on sending out our invites sometime towards the end of April with a June 1st RSVP date.  

Post # 13
362 posts
Helper bee

@Sparkle030:  Wow 4 weeks before?  That’s really early! We have to meet with our venue the Monday before the wedding so not even a full week prior.

Post # 15
362 posts
Helper bee

@Sparkle030:  haha that sounds way more reasonable!  i’m not sure when my shower is but i have a feeling it’s coming up because things are starting to get bought off our registry!

The topic ‘July 1 2012 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors