(Closed) July 10, 2010 brides – ONE MONTH to go!!

posted 7 years ago in July 2010
Post # 3
1580 posts
Bumble bee

I’m so excited too! But my to-do list seems to be getting longer and longer with all the little details! I’m not stressing, but I feel like I am constantly on the go.

Post # 5
222 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

We’re getting married overseas and everything is done last minute!  So my To-Do list is waiting for me once we arrive June 29th! Yikes! But I know that everything will fall into place! Congratulations to us!

Post # 6
473 posts
Helper bee

I wrote today’s date down on a check… June 10. Which means our wedding is in ONE MONTH. Is it bad that my first response was M)%^*r F*#[email protected]!!!!! how the hell did that happen? ONE MONTH?

Post # 7
1545 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@texasmeredith where in Houston are you getting married at?

Post # 8
45 posts
Newbee

I can’t believe it’s all 3 weeks away – crazy times… keep trying to knock more things off the to do list than I add! 

my hen party was last weekend and it was a blast, but it did mean I didn’t have anytime to do anything, then this week I’ve been away for work for 3 days (and trying to save 3 members of my team’s jobs) 

can’t wait for our honeymoon though – 3 weeks away!! bliss

Post # 9
246 posts
Helper bee

Luckily most everything is done and all we need to do is wait for the day to get here! I’m so ready to take time off work and be on our honeymoon. FI and I are also tired of having to make sure his divorced parents are no where near each other at the different events (rehersal dinner, reception, receiving line) that part makes me wish we eloped!

Post # 10
222 posts
Helper bee

@hrev: I said I’m writing a book for brides on dealing with divorced parents after our wedding! No one likes anyone and they all refuse to be near each other or look at each other! But Good Luck! It’ll be beautiful!

Post # 11
473 posts
Helper bee

So who else is obsessively stalking weather.com’s 10 day forecast? I know; it only goes to July 3 right now, but I can’t help myself…

Last day of work before the wedding is next Wednesday- wohoo!

Post # 12
1510 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Hi Ladies!!!  Just wanted to wish you all luck in our FINAL TWO WEEKS!!!!  I think the stress is finally dying down for me as I wrap everything up.  We have a family wedding across the country this weekend, which I’m not thrilled about, but whatever.

Can you believe its almost here?!?!

Post # 13
45 posts
Newbee

Can’t believe it’s almost here – like CHK my last work day is Wednesday next week, but hoping to get lots done this weekend too

I am waking up every morning with my mind full of wedding stuff – but yes, am also stalking the weather sites.

we are getting married a few miles from the Glastonbury festival site, which is on this weekend – normally it rains and rains and rains – but doesn’t look like it will this year. just hope it isn’t saving itself for our wedding weekend!!

Post # 14
64 posts
Worker bee

Yeah two weeks, lol I hope it does not rain in Philly, thats where I am getting married and its an out door thing, but Ill be prepared with umbrellas lol YAY to marriage

its not just about a wedding, its about marriage the joing of two people who love each other so much they are willing to add the ball and chain. 😛

The topic ‘July 10, 2010 brides – ONE MONTH to go!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors