(Closed) July 18, 2009 in Vermont

posted 10 years ago in July 2009
Post # 3
1379 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Looks like you’ve got a lot done!  My wedding isn’t until Jan 2010 — but I will be attending a wedding on July 18th of a college roommate. Her wedding is also at her parents house!

Good luck with the planning!

Post # 4
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

We are date twins! I am having an Indian wedding on 7/18/09 in MA. Even though it doesn’t feel like I’ve done much, I’ve managed to accomplish quite a bit:

We have: the hotel (for ceremony & reception), the priest, photographer, caterer, centerpieces (candles), guest list (for the most part), budget, bridal party outfits, and the things we need for the ceremony.

We still need to get the cake and flowers sorted out, our wedding website, the invitations and the Save-The-Date Cards. I feel like we are behind on the Save-The-Date Cards, but I think if we get them out in Jan we should be ok!

Post # 5
7081 posts
Busy Beekeeper

I’m your date twin too.

We’re getting July 18th 2009 in Lake Tahoe, CA.

We have:

Venue, Caterer, Guest List, Officiant, Dress-in the closet as we speak (yay), Shoes, Groom’s men gifts (really cool too!), bridesmaids’ dresses, invitation design (but not finished), cupcake baker, lanterns…

We’ve still got a ton of details to work out… It’s really hard when you are planning for a mountain setting with no amenities.  We’ll be in charge of everything for 150 people for a whole weeked.

We’re doing engagement photos this week, and we still haven’t ironed out our save the dates… which is kind of a bummer, but we’re doing them electronically, so it shouldn’t be too difficult.

Post # 6
78 posts
Worker bee

I’m not your date twin but I AM your month twin!!!! July 25, 2009! in Providence, RI

Post # 8
7081 posts
Busy Beekeeper

@Canatbrigian:  There is lots of built in entertainment–which is great.  I’m most worried about getting all these people fed, comfortable and housed in a rustic environment.  We’re bringing lots of board games too, bocci ball, and entertainment for the kids.

Post # 10
18 posts
Newbee

Hello fellow date twins!

July 18, 2009 in New Hampshire. Whoowie! what a time to get that proposal! hard work, hard work I tell ya! (LOL)

So far, have the wedding dress with details, (veil, shoes, jewelry, etc.-) wedding rings, (get those big bills outta the way first!) booked the church and purchased a few church decorations.

It is going to be fun though; live in Pennsylvania, wedding in New Hamsphire. Small town, so trucking everything in.

Post # 11
2022 posts
Buzzing bee

taranchula where are you getting married in NH?  I am a New Husband bride, too

The topic ‘July 18, 2009 in Vermont’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors