(Closed) July 19th 2013- Whose my date twin?

posted 7 years ago in July 2013
Post # 3
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@Bellanouva:  I guess I am your date twin!!!

Althought it is not 100% as we have not locked down a venue yet! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee

I am also getting married on 07/19/13! We are having our ceremony and reception at my parents house, which overlooks the island of Maui. Small and intimate, with about 100 people that will be invited so far. Fiance has family in L.A., New Orleans and Atlanta, so I was wondering when do you all think I should send our Save The Dates? I was thinking around October 2012, which will give them 9 months to prepare and save money to come out. Do you think that would be enough time? πŸ™‚

I’m glad to see that there are other brides who are already planning. I was beginning to feel silly planning so early!

Post # 5
945 posts
Busy bee

Another date twin here! July 19, 2013! πŸ™‚

We have our date on hold with the venue, will be putting a deposit next week! 

Post # 6
37 posts
Newbee

@pinkplease:  

Yay another date twin!!! I think sending out save the dates in Oct should be fine. I think thats about when I am going to send mine out too!!! We booked the venue last week!!!! So exciting!

Post # 7
945 posts
Busy bee

Fiance has family coming to northwest pennsylvania from Ontario and British Columbia, Canada. 

Is December too late for save the dates? I don’t want to send them too early, but I don’t want to send them too late either!

Post # 8
37 posts
Newbee

@miss.wiggums:  

I think the more time you let people know the better. In case they need to book time off work, and save for the trip. Also since it is a Friday wedding, they will need a few days off work if they work during the week. I am from Ontario too πŸ™‚ 

We are doing our engagement photos in the fall, and I want to add a photo of us on it. I will send mine out perhaps in Feb since it is a Friday also. 

Post # 9
1114 posts
Bumble bee

Nearly!  I’m 20th July 2013

Post # 10
32 posts
Newbee

July 19th also! Getting, married on a golf course because we love to golf! Can’t wait

Post # 12
6 posts
Newbee

Date Twin! My fiance and I will be getting married in a gazebo on a lake and reception to follow in a beautiful rustic barn! July 19, 2013 is very important to us because it will be our 10 year anniversary! So happy for all of the July 19th brides out there!!

Post # 13
909 posts
Busy bee

Another twin here! Getting married at a church and reception at a small inn a few hours north of nyc. Gonna send my save the dates soon!

The topic ‘July 19th 2013- Whose my date twin?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors