We still have to finish paying the venue/caterer, photographer, DJ, Florist, and our Pie Guy (no cake).
We accomplished a lot this past weekend, so I am feeling pretty relaxed now. We made our favours (120+ jars of homemade salsa), I found my shoes (stressful), chose our linens, finalized our meal and wines, had our engagement photos taken, and decided how we will display our favours.
I have a little black notebook with my list of everything I need to do for the wedding (My mom laughs at all my lists because she figures everything should be ready to go). It’s all just little stuff now, but I have it broken right down to “buy this”, “then trim this”, and “then make this”.
– wrap and tag our favours
– pick up wedding bands
– order my wedding day jewellery
– Make the seating chart
– Make the table names/decorations for the tables
– Order thank yous for the shower and the wedding
– Make a sample table layout so my day-of person knows how I want the tables in the hall to look.
– Design and order our guest book (and find pens)
– Finish my something blue garter
– Order the shirts for the Groomsmen
– Buy groomsmen gifts
– find a “cake” topper
– Choose all our songs (for ceremony, first dances, etc)
– Get on my Future Mother-In-Law in regards to the rehearsal dinner she wants to have.
As of Saturday it will be 8 weeks. I am getting so excited!