(Closed) July 2009

posted 10 years ago in July 2009
Post # 3
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I have a friend getting married the same date as you. I actually think you may be twin souls since she has been known to say, "Anybody? Bueller?" quite a bit!

I’m 2 weeks later 🙂 

Post # 4
78 posts
Worker bee

I’m getting married July 25th!!!!

Post # 5
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2018 - Outdoor ceremony, banquet hall reception

Holla at the July brides!!! 🙂

We’re July eleventh as well, and I really had to talk Mr. Powder Puff out of a 7-Eleven theme… Yikes!

How are you girls doing with your planning?

Post # 6
329 posts
Helper bee

yay 7/11 brides! we are definitely going to cash in on the free slurpees on our wedding day. we figure it will be an anniversary tradition.

we finished booking most of our big stuff a month or two ago and so ive been taking it easy…but now realizing im actually going to have to start planning and working on details soon! eek! has anyone started thinking about an action plan for the details?

Post # 7
110 posts
Blushing bee

Yay! I am getting married July 10th. Discounts for Fridays!!

Anyone out there want to swap details?

My poorly written blog… 

http://www.twotaccos.blogspot.com

Post # 8
329 posts
Helper bee
  • V
  • 10 years ago

7/11!!!

We plan to take pictures at a 7Eleven if we have the time.  

Post # 9
103 posts
Blushing bee

I’m also a 7.11 bride! I tell everyone we chose the date becuase it’s "convenient"

I’ve booked the venue, catering, cake, officiant, taken engagement pictures, and am preparing to send out my STD’s.

When do other July brides plan to send out their invitations?

Post # 10
110 posts
Blushing bee

I am ordering my invitations next month… to start the proofing process. Then, we are going to mail them out either the end of April or early May. I have A LOT of out-of-town guests that need to make arrangements.

Post # 11
78 posts
Worker bee

We still need tuxes, dress accessories, and to finalize invitation wording and wording/style for everything. save the dates went out in october since we have guests that need to fly in from all over the world.

i am STRESSING OUT about all the little details that need to be taken care of. Like paying out tips, dropping stuff off at the hotel, designing the ceremony programs, etc.

Post # 12
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2018 - Outdoor ceremony, banquet hall reception

We’re sending out our invitations at the beginning of May, and setting the RSVP deadline as June 15. That way we have some wiggle room if people respnd late.

Post # 13
11 posts
Newbee

Hi,

Mother of the bride here….. my daughter is getting married July 18, 2009 in Stratford, Ontario.

So far .. she has her gown, veil, headpiece (no shoes or undergarments yet).  She has chosen the bridesmaid dresses and the Bridesmaid or Best Man are about to go in for their fitting and order their gowns.

This week her and fiance are meeting with the decorator to choose decor and invitations.

Save the date cards went out a few months ago.

The church and Rev. is booked.  The hall and caterer are booked.

The hotel for the weekend will be booked this week – just for the wedding party and parents.

That’s it so far.  Very soon my daughter and I are going ‘Mother of the Bride’ dress shopping, and shoe shopping for her wedding day.
We also have a Limo booked.

There is still alot to do!  We are very excited.

Congratulations to everyone!

Post # 14
7081 posts
Busy Beekeeper

Also a July twin–July 18th to be precise.  You can follow our progress if you click on my name.  It’ll take you to my blog.

Anybody else feel like July is coming up really fast?

Post # 15
78 posts
Worker bee

YES!

it is like all of a sudden that it is january things are flying by!

dress fitting, food tasting, centerpiece trial are all in the next 2 weeks and it seems so early! 

Post # 16
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

7-11 here as well! We haven’t sent out our save the dates yet. we’re in the process of putting them together.  We have already booked our venues, i picked my dress and had my hair and makeup trial. up next is shopping for bridesmaid dresses.

The topic ‘July 2009’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors