(Closed) July 2010 brides, what are your colors?

posted 9 years ago in July 2010
Post # 3
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hi!  I can finally say that I am a July bride.  We booked our location this week!  We are getting married near the lake with lots of trees around which just so happens to go with the theme that I’d already had planned out (in my head, at least).  We are doing the natural theme with shades of brown and tan and mossy natural greens and such.  I know the theme is being done so much right now, but I just fell in love with it…

[attachment=340092,42396]

Post # 4
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Miss CharmBracelet- those are my colors too!!  Well, sub out the blue for silver. I picked out some random paper for an envelope liner and it has transformed into the color pallate.  I did read that purple was going to be the IT shade for 2010 weddings so hopefully we’ll have lots of inspiration out there.  I’m with you though, plummy berry color versus PURPLE. ack!

I’m so excited to see what you come up with!

Post # 5
32 posts
Newbee

kind of a *bright* purpley pink…like this: [attachment=342856,42897]

Post # 6
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

We picked Sky Blue and Chocolate Brown :] [attachment=344941,43399]

Post # 7
794 posts
Busy bee

I am having a wedding on a terrace overlooking the beach.  Our colors are yellow and chartruse green accented with white. 

Post # 8
306 posts
Helper bee

I’ve been talked out of toooo much color, so have settled on a bright royal blue and lime green, with hints of yellow and white to tame it down a bit. 

Post # 9
269 posts
Helper bee

Navy blue with accents of yellow and silver.

Post # 10
2781 posts
Sugar bee

Yellow and white with some dark grey.

Post # 11
13 posts
Newbee

We picked red and orange tones like these. I am in love with the color combo wasabi green and pumpkin orange, so we might change it a little before the day.

[attachment=346497,43716]

Post # 12
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Ours are navy blue, white and black. Sadly I have no inspiration boards to show you, but we love love love our colours.

Post # 13
8 posts
Newbee

We’re doing aqua and red!  Not my board, but close…

Post # 14
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I have chosen cream black and vintage pinks. Black bridesmaids dresses and accents, and cream for background like things, and different pinks for the color. A few ideas below: 

[attachment=351176,44355]

Post # 15
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

The Fiance and I have chosen a black and white theme with some green accents. I think it will look classy yet youthful and fun! We are getting married over the 4th, so we wanted to avoid the “4th of July color scheme”. We were close to choosing aqua and red…I just love how bright it looks!

Post # 16
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010 - Catholic Church & The Engine Room at Georgetown Studios

Believe it or not we’re having Fushia, Turquoise, Spa, orange, and apple green.  Its our Kodachrome Wedding 🙂   I’ll post my board soon.

The topic ‘July 2010 brides, what are your colors?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors