(Closed) July 2010 brides, what are your colors?

posted 10 years ago in July 2010
Post # 62
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Our date is July 10th and our colors are blush pink, white, silver, and brown.  Our wedding is in a garden though, so there’s naturally going to be a lot of greens and our flowers are a variety of pinks! It’s super fun to read about all of your different color palettes! They are all so unique and gorgeous! As much as I love our colors, it’s refreshing to think outside of them sometimes and look at other people’s inspiration boards for a change! 

Good luck, July brides! Still can’t believe we’re under six months!! Ahhh!!!

Post # 63
4 posts
Wannabee

I don’t have an inspiration board yet but we are getting married on July 31st and going with fuschia and tangerine orange! 🙂  I’m trying to go with a very bold summery feel.

Post # 64
2206 posts
Buzzing bee

We are getting married on the Northern California coast, which is notoriously foggy in the summer (July wasn’t our first choice, long story). In addition, Fiance wanted some DRAMA. Hence, we are doing eggplant, lavendar, and gray. I haven’t completed our specific inspiration board yet, but we are doing a California elegance (read: less formal, more organic) version of this:

Post # 66
484 posts
Helper bee

Ours are red, black, and white! Going for a very elegant look! Not really considered “spring colors”… but oh well! 🙂

Post # 67
76 posts
Worker bee

pink and green! 🙂 [attachment=660530,85888]

Post # 68
1106 posts
Bumble bee

We have decided to do all different shades of purple… (eggplant, plum, violet, purple, etc.) and a splash of green to give it a little bit of contrast! Can’t wait!! It’s going to be AMAZING!!

<3

Post # 69
1051 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I’m still not totally sure what our colors will be.  The Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses are AA’s Sugar Plum, but I have NO IDEA what color to do ffor flowers, tuxes, centerpieces…

I know I want to wear colored shows and am leaning towards wearing them as my Something Blue since it’s my fav color (still not sure why i didn’t pick blue Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses….)

Post # 70
129 posts
Blushing bee

I’m going with brown and lime.. it looks really good together.. I dont have any pictures that i can post but once i do i’ll share them..

Post # 71
129 posts
Blushing bee

OK i found it.. although im no a country girl but i love how they mixed in those two colors together..

[attachment=672618,87627]

Post # 72
115 posts
Blushing bee

We are doing black and red with pearls and crystal candelabras.  Here are some inspirations:

[attachment=672652,87631]

Post # 73
41 posts
Newbee

Clover Green, Silver/Grey, a little Yellow, Daisies… That’s what I’m going for.  I want it to be like my happiest memories as a kid, playing outside in the sun.  I just hope it’s not a rainy day!!

Post # 74
9053 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

@wendylynn – I like your colour scheme a lot.  Very simiar to what we decided to go with, but more of a chartreuse green with white and grey, maybe a little yellow and a cameo appearance by red.

Post # 75
422 posts
Helper bee

We’re pool blue and green apple green, with a splash of magenta.
 [attachment=695197,90150]

Post # 76
166 posts
Blushing bee

We’re doing bright colors in blue, purple, and leaf green with white accents. I am not skilled enough with my computer to make an inspiration board, sorry!

The topic ‘July 2010 brides, what are your colors?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors