Post # 47
66 days for us, too
1. still haven’t booked anything for the honeymoon–or the flight to the wedding yet!
2. guest list/b list (can we mail them)– plan escort cards based on meal selections
3. shower thank you cards
Post # 48
We should be sending out the invitations next week, so after that, I have…
1) finding shoes to wear!
2) my first dress fitting
3) writing the ceremony / finding music / asking people to be in the ceremony
Post # 50
. meet with the justice of peace
. start stamping diy cocktail napkins
. meet with bakery for wedding cake
Post # 51
-find wedding faireies to tackle my to-do list
-come back to reality and tackle my wedding to-do list.
Post # 52
1) wedding rings
2) book honeymoon
3) ship bridesmaid dresses
Post # 53
1. Pay everyone off
2. Order candy buffet candy
3. order wedding cake!!
Post # 55
1) Pick pie flavors (but first I need to see if our venue has a separate fridge for cream pies, otherwise it’s all fruit pies; I don’t want our lemon meringue to taste like leftover spaghetti)
2) Seating chart once our RSVPs are in
3) Find some comfortable shoes for the reception, and a hair comb
Post # 56
1) Finalize ceremony language
2) Harrass the bridal salon on the wherabouts of my gown
3) Figure out who sits where