(Closed) July 2011: What are your DUDES wearing?

posted 10 years ago in July 2011
Post # 32
2410 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@bRooklynRocks:

yup, he is on the same diet with me, I am not into non slim fit lol.

FYI: Our grromsmen were in town last week and so I dragged them all down to Macy’s where they got slim fitting grey suits for half price on sale. The actual sale doesn’t start till Thursday, but they let us do it because everyone was from out of town. Anyone considering grey suits should check it out, they paid $250 for $500 suits.

Post # 33
212 posts
Helper bee

We just decided this weekend and, well, I am unsure of “our” decision.  Of course I told my Fiance that the choice was his…. yet I am doubting his choice *haha*  Maybe some of my month twins can help decide if I need to sway him in another direction or just let it be:

Facts – colors are pewter and yellow.  BMs are in pewter dresses.  I am in a soft ivory dress.  Fiance and I agree that we don’t want yellow vests and there are no pewter options at Men’s Wearhouse.

Groom – he choose black tux, black vest/tie, white shirt (thought the ivory shirt looks yellow).

Groomsmen, Ushers AND fathers – he choose black tux, pewter vest/tie, white shirt.

My doubts – should there be more variety between the GMs, ushers and fathers?  Fiance really doesn’t like the white vest/tie look for himself.. but what about black tux, black vest, white shirt, ivory tie? 

Thanks!

Post # 34
2161 posts
Buzzing bee

We’re going for classic black tuxes, no vests and olive green ties.  Fathers are wearing black suits.

Post # 36
29 posts
Newbee

My guys are wearing the gray Calvin Klein “Legend” tuxes. My Fi will have on the white accesories (with white converse….he’s so quirky) while his groomsmen will have on the mermaid color ties with black snakeskin dress shoes

Post # 37
827 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

My man is wearing a black striped suit (Billy London @ Kohl’s), a green button up shirt, a green tie, a black hat, and black shoes.

The other guys will be wearing gray slacks, gray button up, black shoes, black suspenders, and gray/green ties.  This is the only picture I could fin with gray pants and gray button up.  Oh, Brad Pitt I love your style!

Post # 38
2142 posts
Buzzing bee

2-button Calvin Klein tuxes all around. Everyone is wearing a black tie, white? shirt, and silver vest and pocket square with color depending on the role in the wedding

FH has a black bow tie. Ivory Pocket square

GMs have black necktie. Green Pocket Square

Dad, Brother (usher/reader), Officiant, have purple pocket square (officiant is wearing a suit)

Post # 39
2903 posts
Sugar bee

Dress blues! And tuxes for the groomsmen– black with blue bow ties and blue vests.

Post # 40
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

My fiance and his Groomsmen are weating black shirts, pants, and vests with ivory ties or black shirts, and pants with ivory ties and ivory suspenders. Our wedding is in September, but I’m still anticipating some heat.

Post # 41
74 posts
Worker bee

I think we have settled on khaki trousers, white button-up shirts, navy blue ties/navy blue Converse. No tuxes… way too hot!

The topic ‘July 2011: What are your DUDES wearing?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors