(Closed) July 2012 brides – how are you feeling?

posted 6 years ago in July 2012
Post # 3
859 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@girlwiththeredhair:  Hey. I posted a similar posting this morning!!! I feel GREAT! We had a 22 month engagement so now that we are down to ONE MONTH, it feels surreal! But we are so excited and ready to become husband and wife. Everything is pretty much done. We are just waiting to be married. My bridal shower and bacholertte party is next Saturday…..

Good luck to you!!

Post # 4
3000 posts
Sugar bee

I can’t believe it is almost here! 50 days left until my big day and I am getting so excited!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
859 posts
Busy bee

@Mrs. Fireworks:  36 here…. and it’s very EXCITING isn’t it ๐Ÿ™‚ Good Luck!!

Post # 7
598 posts
Busy bee

I”m getting really impatient.  I want all my RSVPs in…I want all my stuff done,….I want to be MARREID!!!  It’s so close but it’s so far away ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 8
2247 posts
Buzzing bee

Nervous.  That is how I feel.  I had a panic attack opening presents at my bridal shower.  I do not know how I’m going to make it through the acutal wedding ceremony.

Post # 9
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - Walnut Beach Resort

I am STOKED to get things rolling! This month we are doing a lot of bridal party get-togethers. I have NEVER had a good wedding dream! They are all nightmares about how major things get forgotten and I have regrets! I just can’t wait to be married & go on our honeymoon ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
2158 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m starting to freak out a bit. I still have so many little details left to do that it’s feeling overwhelming!!

Post # 11
2073 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m getting excited.  Only a few minor things left this week.  Next week we are going to get our marriage license and I think it’s really going to hit me then.

I’m most looking forward to our honeymoon~our first vacation as husband and wife.  I’m planning to tell everyone we encounter behind a desk that it’s our honeymoon and hope for upgrades or comps.  I want to milk that one since it’s such a special one time occurrence.  

Post # 12
942 posts
Busy bee

I’m finally READY to be married. It took me a long time to be ready, both physically (planning) and emotionally but I am truly ready now to marry my soon to be husband. This is going to be the longest 34 days of my life !!

Post # 13
466 posts
Helper bee

I am… surprisingly calm. I am day dreaming like crazy and spend more time imagining table layouts, certain dance moves to certain parts of songs, poses for photos and my ceremony than I do acually working. My house looks like a bomb has gone off because I am too preoccupied with the wedding. I still have some things to do, but I suspect just like a high school project I will be complacent and cram at the last minute. I am trying not to do that but I know it will happen XD 

Post # 14
362 posts
Helper bee

I have less than a month left (July 1!!) and I am SOOOO excited!  However, things are getting pretty crazy with last minute plans.  I feel like everything I’ve been putting off saying “Oh that doesn’t need to be done until later” now have to be done!  

Post # 15
1628 posts
Bumble bee

@Pinksapphire: I am so glad someone else is nervous!!!!

I love my Fiance, have no doubts about him, but I am seriously panicking about the wedding itself sometimes. It’s excitement mixed with fear.  Last night Fiance even chipped his tooth and I have no idea what is going to happen (it’s his wisdom tooth which he needs pulled eventually but I feel terrible because he was planning to wait til after the wedding and his bachelor party is this weekend and I’ll feel awful if he has to miss it–it involves flying to our home state :*(  

Post # 16
942 posts
Busy bee

I need to stop spending money !!!

Do I really need a fifth pair of shoes? Really..? Yes, yes I do.

The topic ‘July 2012 brides – how are you feeling?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors