(Closed) July 2012 brides: When is your shower?

posted 6 years ago in July 2012
Post # 3
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

My wedding is July 7 and the shower is tentatively June 2.

Post # 5
65 posts
Worker bee

I did mine really early so my Maid/Matron of Honor could be there. I did mine 6 months before on Jan. 7th. We did kind of a joint party. The first half of it was just the girls for the bridal shower with games and hors’dovers. Then the guys showed up and had kind of an engagement celebration with dinner and cake. It was really fun!

Post # 6
1888 posts
Buzzing bee

Mine (only have one) is planned for April 22– I didn’t really have a hand in planning it at all though!

Post # 7
30 posts
Newbee

I actually already had mine.  My Maid/Matron of Honor planned it on January 1st when I was home for the holidays.  I’m from VT but am living in MI with a VT wedding planned.  The next time I will be back east will be for the wedding so it only made since to have it while I was home for Christmas.  It was a lot of fun and I brought home some awesome loot! 🙂 lol

Post # 8
2158 posts
Buzzing bee

It’s not set in stone yet (and I’m not the one planning), but I’m having two. One with my church and one with friends and family. The one at church will probably be in May sometime (just because a lot of people start going on holidays starting June), and the friends and family one will be sometime in June I believe.

Post # 9
254 posts
Helper bee

Tentatively May 13th! 🙂 Still planning and working out schedules.

Post # 10
1715 posts
Bumble bee

April 21st the venue is booked but other than that I know nothing its planned durring a trip to my home town. Its the only event were having while back home so some people will be coming to the shower but not the out of town wedding.

Post # 11
241 posts
Helper bee

My Maid/Matron of Honor will be visiting me the end of May so I am either having it May 26 or 27. 🙂

Post # 12
3000 posts
Sugar bee

Wedding is July 21st and my aunts are throwing my shower May 20th. They are all from out of state and coming here for the party so they had to schedule a date when everyone was free, which gets harder in June/July as all my cousins do summer sports and what not.

I’m getting excited!

Post # 13
68 posts
Worker bee

our wedding is July 21 and our showers are June 9th and June 14th (family reunion get together)

Post # 14
206 posts
Helper bee

Hmmm….haven’t thought too much about it… probably June sometime….Future Mother-In-Law and sister are planning it

Post # 15
120 posts
Blushing bee

My moh’s were thinking June, but I may be out of the country for two weeks of June now. :/

The topic ‘July 2012 brides: When is your shower?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors