(Closed) July 2012 brides: When is your shower?

posted 9 years ago in July 2012
Post # 17
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Wedding: July 28th

Shower: April 28th

We have lots of out of town guests and didn’t want people to have to travel too close together. Really looking forward to a few hours with my favorite women 🙂

Post # 18
156 posts
Blushing bee

My wedding is July 21st & the shower will be May 12th. I found out that the theme of my shower will be Twilight. While I love all things Twilight, I’m worried that it will be cheesy : (

Post # 19
252 posts
Helper bee

Wedding is July 14th. Shower #1 is May 28th I believe. Shower #2 is June 9th ans Shower #3 is June 16th.

Yes, I’m having 3 showers. It was not my choice, but it’s easier for me to travel to the 3 main areas where my guests are located then have them all try and travel since some would not be able to afford it. So my mother is having one in MD, Future Mother-In-Law is having one in WV, and my aunt is having one in NY. (I’m not really big into showers & everything but it makes me feel kind of special that I’m having 3 as cheesy as it is because I’d just be happy for people to come to my wedding at all)

Post # 20
171 posts
Blushing bee

our wedding is 7/7/12 and the shower is April 14th!

Post # 21
121 posts
Blushing bee

My shower is May 25th, the Friday of Memorial Day weekend. We figured most people would be ok with taking some time out of their evening on Friday night, and that way they’d still have the entire weekend and Monday to relax at home because of the holiday. Plus, this worked out well for my Maid/Matron of Honor who will have to fly back home for the event, so we’re doing both the shower and the bachelorette party that weekend so she can be a part of it all. I’m getting pretty excited!

Post # 22
2073 posts
Buzzing bee

My shower is May 20th for my July 1st wedding.  My Future Mother-In-Law & 2 FSILs threw me a surprise shower over Christmas when Fiance and I were in town visiting….such a lovely surprise especially being so early.

Post # 23
51 posts
Worker bee

My date is 7-7 and my shower and bachlorette party are on the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend. (I live in CA and my mom, Maid/Matron of Honor and friends are all in NJ so I”m flying in and knocking it all out).

Post # 24
4192 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - Baltimore Museum of Industry

May 12th- one of the few dates that worked for the Out of Town MOHs, and all the other important ladies (Mom, Stepmom, FMIL)

Post # 25
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

My shower is May 12 also and my coworkers are throwing a small shower on April 20.  May 12 was the only date that really worked for my whole bridal party.  My bachelorette is closer to the wedding on June 15, so looking forward to May and June a lot!

Post # 26
95 posts
Worker bee

My shower is April 28th (bachlorette the night before) due to need of my Maid/Matron of Honor and one of my bridesmaids needing to travel from Arizona to New Husband for them.

Post # 27
21 posts
Newbee

My Wedding is on July 22nd and my Bridal Shower is on June 24th… Bachorlette Party is on June 23rd.

Post # 28
571 posts
Busy bee

Shower is Saturday, May 26th during Memorial Weekend, that way family from out of state can make it a bit easier to come back for a long weekend.

Bachelorette is Saturday, June 9th.

My work is also throwing me a shower June 22nd.

Wedding July 7th!

Post # 29
15 posts
Newbee

Wedding is 7.21.12.  Shower will be July 15th.  It’s way close to the wedding, but I’m living in Texas and all my family (and wedding) are in Colorado.  It will be a whole week of weddingness 🙂

Post # 30
95 posts
Worker bee

wedding is July 4th and shower is this Saturday!!!!

Post # 31
516 posts
Busy bee

My shower will be May 6 and bachelorette is the first weekend of June.  I can’t believe all the wedding events are about to start!

The topic ‘July 2012 brides: When is your shower?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors