(Closed) July 2012 Brides

posted 11 years ago in July 2012
Post # 18
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@julietblueeyes: Some days I feel like I have alot done,other days I feel like nothing is done. I have my dress some decorations, ideas for flowers. Making my own invites STUPIDEST thing to do EVER.

Post # 19
12 posts
Newbee

July 4th! Have the dress, venue rentals, catering, photography, Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses and (hopefully) soon the music done.

Post # 21
2022 posts
Buzzing bee

Just finalized my date YESTERDAY! I am officially a July 21st 2012 bride! I got engaged on July 4th this year, so the wedding will make our engagement just over a year… and I’m already stressing about all that needs to be done!

We reserved our date at the venue, but need to sign the contract and do the food tasting. I’m going dress shopping in two weeks for the first time so I need to get movin. Anyone bought a dress online? I’m considering it.

We are having our e-pics taken this Sunday so that will be nice to get out of the way, as we are making our own STDs when the pics come in.

OH! And my colors are navy blue, sage green, and eggplant purple, with peacock feathers, hydrangeas, and curly willow branches used in our decor!

Post # 23
57 posts
Worker bee

Another one here! July 7th 🙂

Post # 24
2975 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2019 - Paris, France

Another another July 7th here lol -We have a few downpayments.. all the important things are booked.. just need to continue to pay these people now! lol

Post # 25
4 posts
Wannabee

i’m a july 21st bride too 🙂   we’ve been engaged since march annnnnd i have NOTHING planned.. ahhhhh except a few ideas here and there. besides that nothin much. its kinda stressful actually

Post # 26
9 posts
Newbee

I absolutely agree with you bm72112  I feel like Im so far ahead and then I go and see weddings that are set up, for this summer at the venue, where I am having my wedding. Then  I feel like I have nothing done IM STRESSED this week, but next week I wont be. CRAZY

Post # 27
9 posts
Newbee
Post # 28
86 posts
Worker bee

@Melie12: Date twins!!!  Yaaay Friday!

We were planning June 23rd wedding, but our venue called today (we know the owner/gm well) and said basically another couple was ready to pay in full (we were going to do a payment plan starting in Oct), and we pretty much needed to come up with the first payment this week.  Which probably would have been fine, but I got to thinking about it, and if the other couple wanted the date THAT BAD to pay in full, that day must be really special for them, so I told my fiance to let em’ have it, something about it made it feel right to give the day up.  So we called her back, she’s pretty much booked, with the exception of August, or May (May’s cold, don’t wanna wait til Aug), but if we got married on a Friday, we would save about two thousand bucks!!!  So we took July 6th, and I feel good about it!!!  We would have been on our honeymoon over jUly 4th, and I would have missed spending that with family and friends, so it works well, and the other couple— whomever they are— get the day that obviously means a lot to them. 

Post # 29
331 posts
Helper bee

Count me in as another July 6th bride!

Post # 30
86 posts
Worker bee

@SunnySquirrel:NICE!!! Let’s hear it for discount Friday vendor prices!

Post # 31
22 posts
Newbee

@julietblueeyes:looks like we’re date twins! at least for now… we haven’t booked a venue yet (we just got engaged a couple weeks ago), but we’re hoping to lock it down soon so we can relax a bit before we have to get into the thick of planning!

The topic ‘July 2012 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors