(Closed) July 2012 Brides

posted 11 years ago in July 2012
Post # 47
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Horrworth: we just changed our date to sunday July 1st! woo hoo! so excited ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 48
7 posts
Newbee

July 7 here!  Finalized my ceremony and reception venue, and that’s it!  I’ve been procrastinating and now am getting a bit nervous cos time seems to be running out!  First bridal gown shopping this Sat. 

I think the next thing to do is save-the-date and stuff…back to my procrastinating mode again…!

Post # 49
129 posts
Blushing bee

Happy 6 months to go, July Bees! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 50
13 posts
Newbee

Yet another July 6th bride here!  We saved 30% off our ceremony/reception venue by booking a Friday and we’ve had no trouble booking vendors since Friday weddings aren’t common in Fredericksburg, VA.

We’re going with an aqua and green color scheme.  Something like this: http://www.elizabethannedesigns.com/blog/2011/03/28/aqua-kelly-green-wedding-inspiration-board/

And we’ve booked the majority of our vendors, all that’s left to do is figure out the little details, find an officiant, buy our wedding bands, and figure out what to do about music.  We’re not that interested in a professional DJ so we’re either going to have a family friend that DJs on the side do it or else rent speakers and do the whole Macbook/Ipod thing.

I am DIYing the invitations (wish me luck – I am trying the at-home ‘letterpress’ technique after finding lots of tips online) and flowers with the help of family.

Post # 51
518 posts
Busy bee

@Mrs.T To Bee:  Definitely a popular date!! I guess because of the two 7s -(7-7-12)…don’t start me to lying, lol…… I didn’t have any problems with booking but then again,with a 22 month engagment, I started booking early…. I was just worried with it being so close to the 4th of July, a lot of things would fill up pretty quickly…

Good Luck!

Post # 52
1061 posts
Bumble bee

July 7 here too! Being winter in Australia and with no 4th July weekend everything is available at a discount here which is great! Still trying to lock things in – a lot of people where I live are still on break from the holidays so won;t have things locked in until the start of Feb but a few vendors are holding the date for us so we’ll be all good. The only thing I have done is order my dress – i’m in <3. Happy planning ladies!

Post # 53
23 posts
Newbee

@sandy16:  Yay, July 8 :). What is the significance for your date?

Post # 54
283 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - Muckenthaler Cultural Center

@Mrs.HWebber:  We’re getting married July 8th too!

Post # 55
74 posts
Worker bee

July 21st! Exactly 6 months from today… whoo hoooo!

Post # 57
39 posts
Newbee

Anybody a July 26th bride? I want a date twin!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 59
4 posts
Wannabee

Hi I’m a July 15th bride… Sunday…

any twins?

Post # 60
518 posts
Busy bee

Today marks a 4 month countdown for me……….. WOWWWWW!

EXACTLY 4 MONTHS TO GO FROM TODAY!!!!!

Post # 62
1 posts
Wannabee

July 6th bride here! Less than 2 months ahhh! I agree with the Friday discounts yay! We are doing it in Lake Tahoe and our colors are Navy and yellow.

The topic ‘July 2012 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors