(Closed) July 2012 Moms Part 3

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
739 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@panterapeach:  ahhh I know it’s crazy! Thanks for starting the new thread!

@crispygal:  omg lol I was cracking up at frankencankle but ugh I hope it doesn’t hurt, thankfully we will have a/c in the summer if needed, but yes I def. feel the BH more if I’m more active and then if I sit and rest they usually go away.

Anyone else feel their LO real los sometimes, I mean he is constantly in my right rib but I also feel him move low and the pushing or whatever he’s doing is painful/unconfortable sometimes

Post # 4
3671 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@ms sweets:  Yes, she moves all around and there have been times when it’s been painful, mainly when she flips while in my ribs.  Her range of motion has increased even more the past few days.  I feel her on both sides, in my pelvic area, in my ribs, right in the middle, everywhere.  She’s also flipping a lot more instead of kicking which seems to be significantly more uncomfortable.  

We did have fun last night, we went to the baseball game here against the Red Sox.  It was nice to get out of the house.  My feet and ankes were swollen afterward but not too bad.  The only other issue is that I’m a bit tired tonight because I can’t ever seem to sleep past 9:30 in the morning but we didn’t get to sleep until one in the morning (although I slept for seven hours straight which hasn’t happened in a while and was super nice). 

I have my appointment in a few hours so our fingers are crossed that my placenta moved upward.  Plus, either before or afterward, we’re going to Babies R Us to hopefully get some basic essentials with the coupons we got in the mail (mainly the Pack N Play that we want).  

Post # 5
368 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@ms sweets:  LO has definitely been active lately.  I think he’s starting to run out of space because the kicks that used to be so cute are now a little painful. 

I’m so excited to be in the 3rd trimester!  Next thursday I will be 30 weeks.  That seems like such an exciting milestone! 

Post # 6
368 posts
Helper bee

@mandb122:  Sounds like a fun night!  Hopefully your doctor appointment went well.

When is everyones baby shower, if you are having one?  Ours isn’t till mid June. 

Post # 7
3671 posts
Sugar bee

So my appointment went well.  My placenta is now four centimeters from my cervix which is where she wanted it by the time I’m full term so she said it’ll definitely be fine.  The big surprise was that she’s measuring a full week ahead and they’re estimating that she’s already 3lbs 3oz which puts her in the 77th percentile.  I told her my husband was close to 9lbs at birth and she said that she’s right on track for that then.  I didn’t get anything at the store today because I totally forgot the coupons at home.

@krsmall:  I’m disappointed because we’re not able to have a shower but I know it’s for a good reason.  Our whole family is in South Carolina and that’s too far.  I don’t want to fly by myself because I’m already not great with flying plus I’d be uncomfortable and that’s too far to drive alone.  My husband would come but he’s had a bunch of overtime which helps and he’s saving vacation time for when she’s here.  My mom is determined to have something at some point though, even if it’s just a get together to meet the baby when we can get home next.  My SIL was due July 21 a couple of years ago though and her shower was the first weekend in June if that helps. 

Post # 8
1145 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

They are planning my shower for June 2nd.  I finally finished the registry process.  That was challenging for sure!

Post # 12
739 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@mandb122:  yes I’ve noticed more of a flipping/rolling feeling with some kicks every now and then it hurts!

@krsmall:  I agree not so cute so much anymore lol Also regarding the baby shower when I had Dirty Delete her due date was July 27th and I had my shower June 11th, this time around I’m so confused bc I asked my mom if she was throwing me a shower just so I know bc my kids will be 6 years apart and different genders and she said no, my friend said her n my other friend were going to give me something small, so I’m all confused if I am having one and if I should register.

Registering def. is time consuming, I found it to be easier to look up everything and make a somewhat list before going and also it’s nice you can add or delete items online.

So I had another u/s this morning and it was fun to see the lil bean, they said everything looks great but he is laying breech but it’s still early and he could move, I’m terrified of c-sections so I really hope he turns, anyone know when that happens?

Post # 13
368 posts
Helper bee

How far along: 29 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 23 pounds… scary…  

Stretch Marks: nope!

Names Picked: Brennan Michael

Nursery Theme (Is it complete): Pottery Barn Whales

Birth Plan: My guess is it will be a c section based on how big he is measuring and how petite I am.  But besides that I have no specific birth plan.  Just have a healthy baby!

How long are you taking off: 3 months

Milestones: I feel like reaching 30 weeks next thursday will be a huge milestone!

Struggles:  Getting bad NT results and having to get a CVS.  Good CVS results though.  ๐Ÿ™‚

What are you most fearful/concerned about: Being a good mother/adjusting to having an infant

What are you most excited about:   Meeting my baby boy!!

Post # 14
2299 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Yay! So exited to have a part 3!

Our crib and changing table came in and the nursery is coming along nicely:) I took my glucose test on Tuesday and it wasn’t the ordeal I was expecting. How long did it take you ladies to hear back whether or not you passed?

How far along: 28 weeks! Third trimester:D

Total Weight Gain: I lost 5 in the beginning and now I’m up 6…so 1 pound?Is that cheating?;)

Stretch Marks: Not that I’ve noticed, but then again I can’t really see below my baby belly without a mirror.

Names Picked: We’re pretty set on Myles Everett.

Nursery Theme (Is it complete): Peter Rabbit and soft colors. We’re still waiting on my amazing padded glider chair…but soon!

Birth Plan: ……please don’t remind me. There’s so many decisions to be made!

How long are you taking off: I’m lucky enough to be able to be a sahm:)

Milestones: Myles had hiccups last night! Today’s the first day of the last trimester and I’m starting to ache everywhere, but I LOVE being pregnant:D

Struggles: Resisting sweets. My Darling Husband won’t even let me near the ice-cream aisle…dangerous things happen.

What are you most fearful/concerned about: The in-laws. My Darling Husband and I don’t have a relationship with any of them and we don’t want them thinking that this baby changes anything.

What are you most excited about: Finishing the nursery and holding my son in my arms:)

Post # 16
3671 posts
Sugar bee

@panterapeach:  My ultrasound tech said she measured her based on the size of her head, her abdomen, and her leg bones.  She was measuring a full week ahead and based on the measurements weighs around 3 lb 3 oz (77th percentile).  I asked if she could tell approximate length and she said no because they’re so curled up.  I actually have another ultrasound scheduled for 36 weeks to track her size.  

The topic ‘July 2012 Moms Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors