(Closed) July 2012!

posted 10 years ago in July 2012
Post # 32
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I was going to be a 7-7-12 bride, but our venue (which we will not give up) was already booked! I thought I was super early!!! But no worries, we’ve got the next weekend! We’re getting married 7-14-12!

Post # 33
119 posts
Blushing bee

July 20th, 2012!!!

I’m getting married at Longview Mansion in Lee’s Summit, MO!

http://www.longviewmansion.com

We have a lot of small things already done or at least figured out but we have booked our venue (includes catering), photographer (got a free engagement session!), florist, and are currently working on our baker and DJ. The DJs around here just seem so expensive that it’s really making me not want to book one and just use an iPod, but it’s extremely important to Fiance to have a DJ so I guess we will work on that. So, we have got a great hold on our big things.  Our favors should be shipping hopefully today or sometime this week so we can get those out of the way! I cannot wait to see them finished!

Post # 34
9 posts
Newbee

I too am getting married July 7, 2012. We have our church booked, venue booked and invitations (DIY). Working on the programs, STD’s, and as much small accessories as possible (i.e. flower girl baskets, favors, ect) I plan on looking for a dress this summer that way I can plan with the hot weather and it gives me a year. Im super excited and congrats to everyone!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 35
7 posts
Newbee

Wow, it seems like a lot of July 2012 brides have already made many big decisions. *Jealous*  I’ve been engaged almost 5 months now and, I’m suffering from indecision and trying to plan a wedding over 4,000 miles away, while being in school.  I just hope the time doesn’t fly by, b/c I do enjoy browsing wedding ideas and having a fiance ๐Ÿ™‚

Also, I’m thinking of going with a latte or chocolate color for the bridesmaids but my mom keeps telling me that brown is not good for a summer color… really?

Post # 36
9 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@josiepy: You mentioned doing brown for your bridesmaids – I say go for it! My colors are brown and champange and I dont care if it isnt the typical summer color. Its all about you and your Fiance. Do what you like. And just think any color (flowers, accessories) will pop off of brown! Good luck!

Post # 37
38 posts
Newbee

I’m yet another July 7th bride!  I’ve been reading the boards for at least 2 months, and engaged since December, but have just registered for the first time.

I’ve gotten my venues set – my church in my very rural hometown, and a banquet hall in a nearby city (40 minute drive away).  I’ve *chosen* my dress so far, but am waiting until I can go shopping again with my bridesmaids, mom, and Future Mother-In-Law next month to officially purchase it.  I think I have a photographer as well, but I need to send her a deposit.

We’re using a marine blue and yellow for our colors – I love bright, cheery colors!

Glad to have so many July 7 brides to share the day with!

Post # 38
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

hello girls, my name is camila, i’m from brazil and i’m also a july bride! my date is set to julhy 14th!

Post # 39
114 posts
Blushing bee

I’m July 14, 2012 and so far we have the church, reception, and I put the deposit on my dress down on Monday!

Post # 40
1 posts
Wannabee

July 6, 2012!  Colors are purple and blue. Hall is set, church is set, dj/photographer/videographer was a steal of a find!  Got a good start so far!

Post # 41
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m getting married July 7, 2012. Our colors are Aqua and Red. So far we have our venue, officiant, my dress and the STD. We are meeting with a DJ on Sunday, so hopefully we will be able to cross that off the list soon.

Post # 42
474 posts
Helper bee

Woooooot for July 21, 2012!!! It’s coming up faster than you think Bee’s!

Post # 43
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I can’t wait!  Just a little over 2 weeks left for me!

Post # 44
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

july 28, 2012, vancouver B.C.

Post # 45
163 posts
Blushing bee

7/7/12 again!  I loved the date mostly because it is easy to remember for my forgetful fiance.  ๐Ÿ™‚   So far we have ceremony (Oma’s garden) site, reception, catering, photographer, dress, cake, and meeting with DJ and florist soon.  I still hear people saying “isn’t it a long ways away?” But I’m so excited and things book up quick! It’s nice to have the big things out of the way so I have plenty of time to worry about the little things.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 46
1018 posts
Bumble bee

am i the only july 27 out there??! regardless, i’m so excited!! My color is an ocean blue with some black & white accents

dress- check

church- check

reception- check

dj- check

chair covers- check

now it comes down to the fun detail work =)

The topic ‘July 2012!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors