(Closed) July 2012!

posted 10 years ago in July 2012
Post # 47
66 posts
Worker bee

i had to search to find this group of ladies 🙂

we’re july 7 2012(as of now, may move it to September, but i really want FH’s kids there and while one’s mom wouldn’t mind, the other would have a heart attack)…

we have friends in the military incl. the best man, and since he gets 4 days off for the 4th anyways, he is opting to put in another 2-3 days…and we did it that way on purpose, cos otherwise we knew he wouldn’t be able to do it…

we haven’t booked anything lol…i haven’t even chosen colors, altho FH fave color is kelly green, so thinking of pairing it with hot pink…idk yet!

i do have a couple locations in mind…one is this massive lakeside pavilion the town over from my hometown, that has a floor to ceiling stone fireplace, the other is this place called Iron Star Hall in the town on the opposite side of my hometown…and i’m in TX lol…a HS friend is getting married at the Star next month, and she told me to scope it out while i’m there. i’m really wanting to go with something natural, and honestly don’t mind the green, if i can throw in tan or something…

as for a dress, i have one from our commitment ceremony, but idk if i want to wear it again, or just get another one.

Post # 48
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

July 6, 2012 in Foresthill, CA!

Post # 49
52 posts
Worker bee

July 4, 2012!! Here in broomfield CO!

Post # 50
1 posts
Wannabee

Everyone here has so much done! I have nothing done!

Post # 51
3000 posts
Sugar bee

I’m a July 21, 2012 bride and I feel like I have so little done! I had a major wedding planning weekend last week when I went home to visit my parents and that’s when I got my dress and booked the venue. I feel a little weight off my shoulders for those two! Anyways, here is what I have done so far:

– Reception venue booked (includes food/drink/cake) and put down deposit

– Tentatively scheduled ceremony at the church for 7/21 – still need to meet with the priest

– BOUGHT WEDDING DRESS!! I got an amzing deal on a sample gown so I already have it at home and just need alterations

– Asked my bridesmaids

– Took engagement photos

– Created Save the Dates on my computer with help from my graphic designer brother (still need to print and send)

– Ordered custom return address stamp for STD’s and invites (Etsy purchase)

– Planned ideas for DIY centerpieces, favors, and place cards

Post # 52
174 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@MM_Torres:  Date twin!!!  Yaaay for Friday and discount prices!!!!

Post # 53
399 posts
Helper bee

Friday the 13th!

Post # 54
52 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@blondie_bride:  you’re my date twin!! Smile I’ve been looking for you! LOL yay for friday weddings!

Post # 55
1 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@trulyblessed:  So Funny, I got engaged the same day of September 11 and getting married in July 2012 in Edmonton 🙂

The topic ‘July 2012!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors