(Closed) July 2013 Babies- Part 1

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 182
350 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@mrsceltic:  Completely understandable… pop in whenever.  I’m a Boston girl too, btw 🙂  DH and I met (in Chicago) because we love the Sox and got married in Boston this summer

Post # 183
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@Sunshine09:  thinking of you. xxo – so sorry dear

Post # 184
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@mrsceltic:  im 4w and have some slight cramping too. feels a little tight. not near as unbearable as my usual AF cramps. i hear its good, but we just found out over the weekend so i havent been in to the dr yet myself to ask. but were both cramping so lets hope its normal!

Post # 185
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@Sunshine09:  I am so sorry for your loss, thinking of you and your DH and sending prayers your way.  xxx

Post # 186
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@wifegoodman:  a few weeks ago I had really bad cramps, everything I googled said it was normal and that it is most likely the uterus stretching and growing.  Mine seem to have stopped now!

Post # 187
343 posts
Helper bee

Hello everyone, sorry I’ve been so quiet. I see there are quite a few new people since I last wrote – Congrats on your BFP’s and I’m honoured to be in the July club with all of you.

@Sunshine09:I am very sorry for your loss – big hug and lots of love to you and your husband.

I’m 6 weeks 5 days today and I have my first appointment with my gynae on Thursday. I’ll hopefully have a scan that day and I can’t wait :). I went for bloods once a week for the last three weeks, just to make sure my HCG levels were doubling as they should be, but decided to give it a skip this week because I spent most of yesterday peeing and sleeping and that was confirmation enough for me.

I’ve been experiencing most of the same symptoms as a lot of you:

Tender nipples and breasts, it used to just be nipples. Bigger AWESOME firm boobs! Extreme fatigue, I feel like I could sleep all day every day. I cry at the drop of a hat for the silliest reasons ever. I’m nauseous from time to time, but no puking (thankfully). I’ve gone off chocolate and my favourite junk food. I’crave something all day and then once I finally get it I don’t want it anymore. I’m constipated (that’s a new thing). I’m very thirsty. I’m peeing all the time. I also get cold on and off – I thought preg people were meant to be hot all the time? Today I have zero appetite but I’m forcing myself to eat. My pants already feel a bit tight – thank you bloat! Ummm, I’m rather moody, pimply  and my sense of smell is insane. I think that’s it for now.  Most of the time I’m happy to have these symptoms because it means that my little baby is growing.

How are all of you today?

Post # 189
2168 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Thanks ladies. DH and I are coping. Sad but coping. I guess I won’t be sharing a July baby after all. I hope all of you have a healthy 9 months.

Post # 190
514 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

To everyone asking about the cramping, I saw my doc on Friday and she said mild cramps/twinges are perfectly normal – as PPs have said, there is a lot growing and changing in there.  She said if it gets really severe or there is bleeding, that is when to be concerned.

I’m still not having much in the way of symptoms – hungrier, a bit bloated, and that mild cramping, but no boob enlargement (boo) or nausea (glad of this) yet.

@Mrs.Davis914:  my first ultrasound is Nov. 29th also!  it does seem far away, but with Thanksgiving, I hope the next few weeks will go really quickly!

View original reply
@Sunshine09:  I am so, so sorry for your loss.

Post # 191
1164 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I had my bloodwork done a week ago and just got a call this morning from my doctor’s office with the results. They confirmed that I am indeed pregnant (yay!) and that my levels looks great. The last time I talked to the Dr. he wanted to see me early in my pregancy because of my previous MC but now he doesn’t want to see me until after my 12 week ultrasound.

Here’s the confusing part: the receptionist was going to book my first ultrasound for the middle of January because according to her that’s when I’ll be 12 weeks. I almost yelled at her…do you know how far away January is? I can’t wait that long! 😛

She asked me when my LMP was (it was September 27th) and she calculated that I’m just over 4 weeks pregnant right now. The way I’ve been calculating it I’m 6 weeks. So for you ladies who have ultrasounds booked, especially 12 week scans, what date is your doctor going by? If you have a 12 week ultrasound booked, is it 12 weeks from your LMP? Or 12 weeks since conception?

Post # 192
514 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@As_You_Wish:  I am having my first ultrasound at 7 weeks, not 12, but my dr. is calculating that from my LMP, which started October 11, making me 4 weeks and 4 days along right now.  If yours was Sept. 27 I would have thought you were 6 weeks also not 4 (since I’m 4 and my LMP was 2 weeks after you).  Perhaps you can call and clarify?  I guess it wouldn’t technically matter if they count 38 weeks from conception instead of 40 weeks from the start of your LMP….

Post # 193
236 posts
Helper bee

Hey ladies, I got a BFP yesterday showed up almost instantly. I still can’t believe it. I’m still waiting for my SO to get home from work so I can tell him. I made him two Chicago Bears onesies and am going to put the test in a box with them and then tell him I have a suprise for him in the bedroom. That way he can soak it all in before having to face his 4 year old. I don’t think we want to have her being like whats that whats that?

EDD: According to the internet, july 13th

How Far Along: according to the due date calculator i’m 5 weeks.

How long TTC: This was our first NTNP cycle.

First Child: My first, his second

Boy/Girl: Healthy. SD want a little sister i’m kinda with her but I would be totally thrilled with a boy too.

First doctors appointment: Haven’t gotten that far yet..

How do you feel: my boobs hurt, slightly crampy and I have a weird pukey feeling in my throat and i’m beat.

Who have you told: Um… you ladies. And my kitties. 3 hours and i get to tell SO. I’m like bursting at the seams with excitement.

Cravings: Meat. I have been craving salt and meat. Some cheese too but usually salty cheese, no interest in fruits or veggies.

Post # 194
833 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Sunshine09:  I’m so sorry to hear this.  Sending positive thoughts your way.

Post # 195
833 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@As_You_Wish:  I’m surprised they are making you wait so long! I’m having my first U/S next Monday, and I should be 7 weeks by then.  My doctor is  calculating from my LMP which was 10/02.

The topic ‘July 2013 Babies- Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors