(Closed) July 2013 Babies- Part 1

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 437
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

View original reply
@Blondee:  Haha oh, gotta love autocorrect. Just tired, the boobs are RIDICULOUS. I’m almost in need of a new bra – they seem to have gotten huge over night. Other than that, I just have a hard time getting motivated to eat – I don’t seem to have aversions or cravings, but I dont’ seem to really “want” anything… so strange. How about you?

Post # 438
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

View original reply
@Blondee:  im 5w3d along today! all of my pregnant and mom friends continued to color their hair during their pregnancies, and one is a hair stylist herself who worked in the salon all 9 months. you should be okay! there was also a post yesterday where a lady was giving some pointers from her first dr appt, and the dr told her its okay. let your stylist know and all should go fine! 

View original reply
@Soonsoon:  my boobs have already outgrown my regular DD bras. woof!

View original reply
@Blondee:  i keep peeing on sticks too! ive been on about 20 in the 11 days ive known ive been pregnant. mainly because i am having 0 symptoms. zip zilch notta. so im peeing to reassure myself some! i had symptoms in week 4 and week 5 seems so boring. i hope babe is still okay!

Post # 439
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@Blondee:   Congrast & Welcome!

View original reply
@MsKeee:   Yes it was a vaginal ultra sound!

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  The queasiness hit me at like exactly 6 weeks.  But don’t worry I know people that felt PERFECTLY fine with NO nausea throughout their pregancy! My friend who is pregnant began to get queasy at 8 weeks.

To all the bees that aren’t feeling any nausea yet..I say count your blessings because a couple of weeks ago I was like ‘Oh this is NOTHING, I got this!” and then BAM! Not throwing up, but this nausea/dizziness is bad enough =(

Post # 440
1297 posts
Bumble bee

Post # 441
1297 posts
Bumble bee

^^^ That is my little sweet pea from my 1st vaginal ultrasound this past Monday

Post # 442
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@OhBeeHive84:  aww..yay! That’s awesome. =))

Post # 443
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Today DH and I met with a midwife. I’m 95% sure I’m going to stick with her rather than finding an OB. I haven’t decided whether I’ll have a hospital or homebirth but we’re seriously considering having the baby at home. We’re fortunate because if the baby or I had to be transferred to the hospital, we wouldn’t have to go far since we live a stone’s throw away from the hospital. DH is a medic and has experience with delivering babies, plus two midwives will attend the birth. Anyways, I have a lot to think about before I make a decision for sure!

The midwife wanted us to make a decision right away about doing a test to detect down syndrome and spinal bifida. Apparently the test is done around 10 weeks. DH and i have decided not to do it though. We don’t really see the benefit considering we wouldn’t terminate the pregnancy even if there was something wrong with the baby. Not to mention we were told the test has a high rate of false positives and false negatives so it could cause a lot of unneccesary worry.

Post # 444
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

View original reply
@OhBeeHive84:  That’s awesome!!

Would anyone object to my starting a Part 2 of this thread?

Post # 445
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

View original reply
@Soonsoon:  a part 2 would be great! i wonder how many we will go thru between now and july 🙂 

The topic ‘July 2013 Babies- Part 1’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors