(Closed) July 2013 Babies – Part 2!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
861 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Posting to follow you from my boardroom! Will catch up with you ladies later!

Post # 4
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Yay part two! I need to catch up on the last several posts from part 1!

Post # 5
2402 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Woohoo part 2! Anyone else extremely excited for Thanksgiving tomorrow?! I can’t wait to eat all my favorite foods! I have been sooo starving lately. I eat a lot and then 10 minutes later I’m hungry again.

Post # 7
2402 posts
Buzzing bee

@Soonsoon:  Aww, bummer! I will have some extra turkey for you 😉

Post # 9
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@Blondee:  i am SO excited for thanksgiving tomorrow! and since i stopped eating deli meat, i am STOKED for turkey!

Post # 10
569 posts
Busy bee

@Blondee:  Ugh, I’ve been starving too! I just can’t eat that much before getting stuffed. So excited about it though!

Post # 11
569 posts
Busy bee

I loved the ultrasound pic OhBeehive84! I can’t wait to see more!

Plus I have been wanting to post on Bump love thread, but my “bump” is allll bloat.

Post # 12
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Soonsoon:  I’ll be enjoying a slice of ham and a scoop of mac n cheese for you!

@Mrs-Sunflower:  I’m super bloated! I’m only 6 weeks and the jeans my husband bought me for my birthday 2 weeks ago are waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too tight!

@wifegoodman:  I miss deli meat too! So want a salami sammich! Bring on the glazed ham!

Post # 13
2402 posts
Buzzing bee

@Soonsoon:  I’m extremely tired, too. Thank god I’m getting off night shift at my work, at least for a few months. I’m a nurse and I was working 11p-7a, but starting next week I will be working 3p-3a.. 12 hour shifts, but only 3 of them, which is nice.

@wifegoodman:  Oh me too! I love turkey. And stuffing. And mashed potatoes.. Basically everything!

@Mrs-Sunflower:  I hear ya! Starving but then full so easily. Are you having any nausea yet?

Too Much Information, but is it normal to be constipated?! 🙁

Post # 14
533 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Sorry cant reply directly to lady who posted the ultra sound picture (on my iPhone and with new thread) but LOVE the picture and thanks so much for posting! I was wondering what our little beans would look like! What week was it at? I’m having my first scan tomorrow dating scan at 8w4d and CAN’T wait!!! So nervous too to check everything is alright! It still feels surreal that I’m preggos.

As for symptons, donno if its cos I have a friend visiting so we’ve been up and around everyday sightseeing and it’s been lOvely and distracting, but thank goodness I actually feel better. last puky was over 72hrs ago! Yay! Still not able to eat more than a few spoons though and get mega tired at night after all the moving around. 

But with my friend around and consequently more eating out and restaurants , it really strikes me how many ingredients in dishes in menus are forbidden to us! Don’t they know women get pregnant?! I feel like all restaurants should have a pregnancy menu!!! Lol!

Post # 15
569 posts
Busy bee

@Blondee:  Not nausea really, but I just get this really full feeling. And gas! So much gas! I’m constantly burping, it is making me crazy. You? 

Post # 16
569 posts
Busy bee

@cjfs:  I don’t know, but my cousin is currently pregnant and she is eating basically everything you are not supposed to besides raw fish and drinking alcohol. Um…

The topic ‘July 2013 Babies – Part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors