(Closed) July 2013 Babies – Part 2!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 302
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

It’s official…. I have “morning” sickness. Seems like the only thing that helps is sleep…. this is going to be fun.

Post # 303
533 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
@mixtapehearts:  Super congrats on expecting twins!!!! What a double blessing!!! 

Ladies, regarding acupuncture and morning sickness, I have been doing it since the start and can highly recommend it. It is costly but the insurance covers it. It specially targets pregnancy support and morning sickness improvement. I also do restorative yoga (it’s very easy, meditative yoga) and its also wonderful to de stress and focus on me. 

Post # 304
817 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Ladies I had my first pregnancy dream last night. The Dr or tech can’t remember who was doing an u/s and they were like “There’s 1, oh 2, 3, and 4” I was like “What did you say?!!!” lol it was really crazy. They also said 2 were twin girls and then the other 2 were twin boys lmao That doesn’t even make sense. I love crazy dreams.

Can’t wait for my real life u/s Tuesday!

Post # 305
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@Mrs-Sunflower:  yay 6 weeks!  Have you started to keep something by the bed?  I am keeping multigrain bread, saltines, or almonds and when I wake up at 3 or 4 am, force myself to munch on a little something when I get up to pee.  I’m not feeling as bad in the morning when I do this!

View original reply
@mixtapehearts:  twins!!! so exciting!!!! congratulations!

View original reply
@ilovestripes:  don’t worry about not eatting enough of the right foods.  My OB said first trimester is to just eat, have salt in your diet, and drink 100oz of water per day. We can focus on healthy second tri

View original reply
@cafegirl:  mmm, pizza!!!!! Now I’m going to make that tomorrow!

View original reply
@Rivendeler:  welcome! how’s your situation going?  I read your other thread.  Any updates?

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  how’re your symptoms progressing?

View original reply
@MsKeee:  DH and I were out to dinner last night and he told me I said “he” multiple times when discussing the baby! now, I don’t know if I’m projecting- though first priority is a healthy baby, DH really wants a boy… plus, if I’m really honest with myself, a part of me wants a boy as my younger brother had the first baby and its a girl.  The logical part of me says it doesn’t matter, but that little (competative) part of me says I want the first boy! 

View original reply
@MrsDTMajor:  boooo!!! is it just in the morning or all day?

View original reply
@Mrs.JA: 
View original reply
@mojoh:  sorry the smells are getting to you guys!  I’m not too bad as I never had a good sense of smell, so its not a huge difference.  Now, taste is another thing- I normally LOVE flavorful spicy food and DH made me salsa that was too hot (and he put less pepper than normal!) so remade it with just tomato, cilantro, and onion, and it was still too much!  So crazy!

Post # 306
496 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
@H2MrsDj:  I am in trouble, I have always had strong smell adversions, being pregnant only adds to it. I found out I get sick from the smell of a smoker. Not good since everyone around me at work smokes. At least I am not running for the bathroom over that smell.

Post # 307
569 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@mixtapehearts:  Oh my goodness, twins! I am a twin and wish you all the best =] Although I’m fraternal, it was still a lot of work. I would be up at night, and asleep during the day, while my brother would be up in the morning and asleep at night. Sometimes, for brief moments we were awake together. Lol. I’m so excited!

Post # 308
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

View original reply
@mixtapehearts:  twins! thats so amazeballs! do they run in your family or was it complete surprise?! congrats again mama! & jelly about your clarisonic. thats on my christmas list!

View original reply
@MsKeee:  i have a feeling ours is a boy. but i did have my first dream that it was a girl!

View original reply
@Mrs-Sunflower:  itll be okay dear! i have a whole sheet of safe meds from my dr so if you ever want me to double check before your appt i can do that!

View original reply
@H2MrsDj:  my symptoms are progressing! i have became so so close to puking, this morning was the worst. it always starts when i cough! then gag. then about to vom. i am carrying goldfishies & a bottle of ice water with me everywhere i go, and that helps a lot! & i feel most nausea before bed. how annoying! i havent been emotional yet, which is surprising me. but hoping all is well! you?

today, my dad took me shopping for a winter coat thatll fit my belly. my old jackets can barely zip up because of big titty problems. ugh 🙁 and i know i wont be too huge before probably like feburary, but its freakin cold in mn! for a long time! probs until april. lol! and i can wear the coat when non pregnant too! i also got a maternity shirt and two pairs of leggings. hoping im not jinxing anything! but my oh my i needed those leggings. lol!

heres the bump i got to put on to see how far the jacket expands. it was labeled 0-3 months! YA RIGHT! it was a complete eye opener. i felt truly pregnant and was like WOW. i am going to REALLY get this big! this is real! and the ladies at motherhood maternity even gave me a box of cereal so i didnt feel nausea while walking around. which i already bring goldfishies with me everywhere, but what a cool thing for moms!

Post # 309
1415 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  I saw your photo before I read your post and I thought you had grown a LOT lately hahaha. That’s a great idea that they have a “bump” so you can see how the clothing will look as you get bigger.

We attended my extended family’s Christmas party on the weekend and there were over 60 people there. Everyone was askingwhen DH and I are going to TTC. I feel SO SNEAKY. I guess they figure that since we’ve been married for 6 months, it’s time to start ;)! I have over 30 first cousins on that side of the family and there’s only two of us female cousins who don’t have kids yet. People were joking with my cousin and I about placing bets to see who will get knocked up first. Little do they know I’m ahead of the game….haha. I’m excited to tell friends and family the news at the 12 week mark but for now I also enjoy that it’s DH’s and my little secret.

Oh, I also found a way to ease my morning sickness a little bit. I’m taking my prenatal vitamin at night instead of in the morning. My midwfe was the one who suggested doing that.

Post # 310
1401 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@H2MrsDj:  It’s all day. I’ve been sleep for almost 24 hours because I feel so bad. I finally broke down and took a Zofran and for the first time in 24 hours I was a little hungry. Which is good because even though I wasn’t throwing up even drinking water made it worse.

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  Very cute coat! And all stores should carry cereal for pregnant moms.

Today I was told by DH that his brother told their mother about the pregnancy. I was furious! None of my inlaws have made an effort to welcome me to the family and the only person from his side that came to our wedding was his mother and we weren’t even sure she was coming until we saw her at the church. And in the year and a half we’ve been together we’ve spoken maybe all of an hour. And I’m not allowed at the parent’s house! Keep in mind they don’t even know me! And Brother-In-Law had the audacity to be mad at DH for telling me he told! We were going to tell his parents but in our time and in our way. My family doesn’t even know yet because we wanted to wait until we got closer to the end of the first trimester. I’m so pissed!

Post # 311
1415 posts
Bumble bee

I saw this on facebook today and had to share!!

Post # 313
569 posts
Busy bee

So today I had really horrible cramping on my left side, and some bleeding. I freaked out and went to the ER. Well, they took some blood, gave me an ultrasound. Oh my goodness, I saw everything, and it’s little heart beating, and the sound of it. Just made me relax. Of course afterward they told me that because I have been bleeding there is a 50% chance of miscarriage. Also, I was checked for a UTI, because I went to the doctors for one, and was prescribed an antibiotic and never got my results. It was with a catheter (Oh my goodness, OUCH!) and I guess I don’t have one. But it FEELS like I have one. 

Oh well, not sure. But I’m glad my baby is safe for right now. =] Too bad they don’t give pictures.

Post # 314
898 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@Mrs-Sunflower:  ohhh…cramping and bleeding is scary.  Good to hear that things are okay though!  My first ultra sound is Monday afternoon and I’m so nervous/excited! I’m just crossing my fingers that everything is okay.

Post # 315
898 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@MrsDTMajor:  just take the Zofran!  It’s been making me constipated, so this morning I decided not to take it, to see if I would go to the bathroom. I was sooooo miserable all morning, I caved and took it at 11 am!  Then I went and bought some Colace and decided to keep taking the Zofran and take the colace, too.  Hopefully that will improve things.

Post # 316
1401 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@BookGirrl:  Man… I was so bad off I forgot that I even had it! I was kinda mad at myself when I remebered that I had it!

View original reply
@Mrs-Sunflower:  So glad to hear that you’re ok. And that your mini me’s heart is pumping away.

The topic ‘July 2013 Babies – Part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors