(Closed) July 2013 Babies – Part 8

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
861 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Posting to follow! But also posting because my bestie just got admitted for preterm labout at 30 weeks. Fingers crossed for her!

Post # 8
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@MsKeee:  wow! FX for your friend!!

Post # 9
1404 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@Izzy81:  Congrats on your baby boy. Such a cute story about your DS. I’m sure they’ll be best friends. Good luck with the no sex ban lol. I was on ‘pelvic’ rest the entire first 4 months so I know the feeling, as does my Darling Husband. Sure made our wedding night a memorable (and exhausting) one! :p

@MrsDTMajor:  Aww a girl. Yay! Enjoy buying pretty pink things.

@wifegoodman:  You and your bump look adorable as always! Hope you enjoyed your babymoon.

Sadly our honeymoon ends tomorrow but we’re excited to get back and have our gender scan in 4 days. @Izzy81:  please add me to the list for 2/25. I have my fingers crossed that our little one’s legs are open this time! Anyone else getting kicks on the regular? I’ve been feeling obvious movement for about a week and last night James felt it too! Such a special moment to share on our honeymoon.

P.s I’m posting this from paradise… can’t complain about the view! 😉

Post # 10
1200 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@MsKeee:  Hope all goes well…. thank goodness for modern medicine!

Tomorrow morning is my appointment to make SURE my little man IS a boy!!! Fingers crossed!!! AND that everything is developing ok…

Post # 11
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

I drink ice cold water all day so that would make sense why baby moves like crazy every Doppler and ultrasound appointment! but I really wish I could feel him. makes me nervous! 2 more weeks to go & hoping I don’t go into panic mode lol! 

winter where in MN are you?! near the cities at all?! our weather in MN suuuucks. we will definitely be returning to snow = but hoping it won’t interfere with our flights on Friday!

Post # 12
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@Izzy81:  @katlovesjames:  thank you! I for sure feel like the belly is growing! the babymoon is nice too but it’s been 3 days and I’m already missing home. making me realize the best vacations are cruises! anything else I’m bored and antsy. lol. oh well tho! 

Post # 13
445 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Izzy81:  Lots of A/S on the 25th and 27th!!! 🙂

Post # 14
2402 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@wifegoodman:  I completely agree – cruises are the best! I’ve been on 4 of them and I’m soo itching to go on another!

@katlovesjames:  Ahhhh so jealous of your view! Hope you had a great time.

Post # 15
1200 posts
Bumble bee

I’ve never done a cruise. I feel like I’d not like them.. too scheduled and not enough space.. I know they’re big but..

We did Sandals and with the optional excursions (which we ended up not doing) and activities included (which we did a lot of) and places to visit on your own around town … I can’t imagine getting bored:)

But I think it’s different strokes for different folks. My bff loves cruises. 

We were supposed to go back to Jamaica around now… bean changed those plans:) In 3 years I hope to take him to Disney!  Dh hates disney but I’m hoping to change his mind. I’m obsessed LOL

Post # 16
1200 posts
Bumble bee

@mixtapehearts I hope you see this.. it’s a woot off so this won’t last but I thought of you!

http://kids.woot.com/

(if you get here when it’s over it was a double stroller for just over $100)

ladies keep watch.. my Darling Husband and I love woot and woot offs change what’s for sale whenever something sells out. They have some great baby things sometims on kids woot… already have some things for the bean on there. Watch the other categories too. For example we got a camera you can access from your cell.. originally got it for the dogs but it will be PERFECT for the bean when i want to watch him when I’m at work:) Or when I’m just being creepy “I want to watch you sleep but don’t want to wake you up” mom.

The topic ‘July 2013 Babies – Part 8’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors