(Closed) July 2013 baby mamas are chatty cathys – Part 3!!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 5
900 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

New thread!  I would also like to say that the thought of crab legs right now is sooooo disgusting to me!  But I can’t eat any “normal” foods still.  =( =(  Basically all foods sound disgusting. 

Post # 6
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Soonsoon:  haha love this!

@BookGirrl:  Right! Ugh =(..plain pasta for dinner tonight..yum haha

Post # 8
497 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I would love crab legs, problem is, will it set off the morning sickness? Things sound good, then wham I cant go near them. Fiance got some onion rings from long john silvers, I made him eat them in another room while I was closed up in another room away from it!

Post # 10
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Wow, we’re on part 3 already! I bought food at the grocery store to make dinner and then I realized on the way home that what I *REALLY* wanted to eat was a sub…so I went to Subway lol. Mmmm toasted turkey breast. I keep telling myself it’s for the baby…. =)

Post # 11
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Does anyone else dislike hanging out with other people right now? Maybe I just feel that way because we’re not telling anyone we’re pregnant yet. I feel so tired and blehh… I just want to stay at home and wear my comfy fat pants. I have to go out tonight to a friend’s get together and Darling Husband is at work so he can’t come with me.

Post # 12
900 posts
Busy bee

@Soonsoon:  Sadly, my non-stop nausea doesn’t let me forget.  yet.  SIGH.  Hopefully in a few weeks, this will go away and I can “forget” sometimes until I officially start showing!

Post # 13
900 posts
Busy bee

@As_You_Wish:  yes!  dislike is a nice word!  I have a lovely friend who I have been completely neglecting since I found out.  But she was texting me a lot–so I finally agreed to brunch this Sunday (barf).  I already decided that if I’m feeling really bad that morning, I will just have to come clean to her about being preggie, so she doesn’t think I’m being the worst friend ever!  I’ll only be 8 weeks 2 days though, so I’m worried about telling anyone.  =(  lose-lose situation

Post # 14
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@Soonsoon:  “But, I did shower and change into a new pair of sweats in anticipation of my husband’s arrival home from work. I’m freakin’ wife of the year” <— yes. this. me. every day! LOL. & ive forgotten a bit today that im pregnant!

preggie pops have worked for me 3 days in a row with the nausea. i also hate crab. and all seafood. lol. im hungry, and its not that things sound disgusting, but i have no idea what to eat! i rather have massive cravings. lol.

i bought maternity leggings. worn them twice already. im 7w4d. oops.

Post # 15
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Soonsoon:  haha you are making me laugh. Sure eat my share! I feel like the best wife cause I welcomed my husband home today with plain pasta and jarred sauce! YUM haha

@wifegoodman:  I have to get me some preggie pops! I hear they are great!

Post # 16
1202 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

144!!!! That’s my bean’s heart rate today!!!  So my OBG had the guestimate wrong based on my wrong date of last period guestimate (didn’t write it down like a dummy and I’m irregular)… 7 wks 3 days!  Still on track to be about July 22. Bean’s starting to get an umbellical cord!  She said compared to last Friday’s estimate age s/he may be a day behind on size but NOT a big deal. We’ll see what OBG says tomorrow morning at my appt.

When are you guys telling everyone? I want to on Christmas because everyone will be together. But sis recommended I wait until all of the tests come back ok so I can say it with no worries….

I admit if something is very wrong I don’t know what I will do from there.. I know many bee’s don’t care and will continue on. I wouldn’t know until I was at that point myself. 

The topic ‘July 2013 baby mamas are chatty cathys – Part 3!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors