(Closed) July 2013 Brides!!

posted 6 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 3
872 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I am getting married July 15th, 2013! 

My colors are Blush, Yellow, Cream and black with gold and bronze meticallic woven in to seperate and compliment each color. I had originally wanted just a black and gold wedding, and bought gold and black things (like a bridesmaid dress) and then I changed everything about the wedding, and didn’t have the heart to change the bridesmaid dress, so I added new colors to compliment the original two. 

And don’t mind the pink bra, I didn’t get my bridal lingerie in the mail until a few days after. xD! 

And my engagement ring looks like this: 

This is the first time I have shown the wedding bee what my ring looks like. >_<

Post # 4
872 posts
Busy bee

And congrats on your July 2013 wedding! 

Post # 5
461 posts
Helper bee

July 27th bride here. Don’t currently have a picture of the ring on here. But its a rectangular radiant cut with halo, then a smaller diamond on each side of the halo and then the band has diamonds half way around it. It’s simply gorgeous and everything I could ever want.

Our colors right now are teal (aqua) and a daisy yellow. I wanted something summery and since we are having the reception outdoorsy, something that fit the theme. I am having a hard time finding the perfect teal ribbon though,

No dress right now. I went shopping in August and found nothing I liked. Then house buying got in the way and will just now be resuming the dress hunt.  I’m kind of drooling over Maggie Sottero’s Divina but it may just be too much dress for me and I’m worried it will look horrible on me as I am not a size 2. So we’ll see on that.

Post # 6
161 posts
Blushing bee

This is our wedding theme… as you can see this is my Gown and theme.. my wedding date is 07/27/2013 as well….  my engagment ring is also shown here too..

Post # 7
242 posts
Helper bee

Geting married July 12, 2013 πŸ™‚

Colours are: Gold, Deep Purple, and Ivory with lace and pearls 

My beautiful ring: (excuse the terrible pic lol)

My dress that Im getting:

Post # 8
58 posts
Worker bee

I’m a July 20, 2013 bride as well. My colors are black and white with red accents.

My Ring:

My Dress:

Post # 9
58 posts
Worker bee

Sorry for such large pictures!

Post # 10
704 posts
Busy bee

I’m July 6th!!! so excited. We’re doing purple with coral accents. My ring is in my dp pic. The only thing is that i have yet to find the perfect dress!

Post # 11
11 posts
Newbee

We are getting married 7/12/13 at an apple orchard under 2 oak trees and the reception is in thier event barn that was built 3 years ago, it is breath taking.

We are doing a rustic chic vibe seeing as we live out in the sticks a little bit, my girls are wearing champagne flowy dresses, the flowers are sunflowers and babies breath, the flowers my fiance bought me on our first date and for any other occasion, they make me so happy. We are using a lot of burlap and lace and since we love going to flea markets a lot of vintage pieces, and a couple ‘love bird’ accents since thats what we are known as to our friends, they usually say it as they gag..haha.

I am posting some pictures first is the Ring, since I love vintage he knew I always wanted 1 carat emerald cut solitare, so he did good πŸ™‚ (oh and just an FYI I have Vitiligo, its auto immune disease that depigments my skin, just an explanation for the albino fingers and hands)

Next up is our Venue Orchard Ridge Farms in Rockton IL

The dress is Maggie Sottero francesca marie

So thats the dress! I am in love with it and my mother also bought the veil and belt for me as well. It is the only “bling” thing in my wedding, Im not a girly girl. haha. Anyway so what do you all think of the dress? does it look ok? I am nervous about going strapless with the bigger bust, but I think once I loose the 20(12 left) pounds I want to loose it will look better

Post # 12
960 posts
Busy bee

July 20 for me πŸ™‚

Colours: All Blues (fiance likes light, I like dark, it was the compromise to incorporate them all)

Theme: mild Asian/Japan — We have paper cranes, cherry blossom cake (in blue), an oversized chopstick kissing game 

Ring: (Purchased on bidz.com after engagement, definitely recommend, paid only 800 including shipping and taxes (and duty to Canada) ring appraised at over 5k, and Jewler verified the diamonds are real πŸ˜‰ )

Dress: Allure 8862 (Minus the under layer of tule so it becomes more A-line and less poofy)

Post # 13
7977 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2013 - UK

July 13th here… I think my profile says differently though. Need to change that. Colours are navy blue and ivory, with accents of cobalt blue and red and perhaps the odd sunflower here and there.

Post # 14
1980 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I am getting married July 5, 2013!

My colors are blush, champagne and ivory with some dove gray accents.

My theme is French romance, we are doing burlap, mercury glass, blush silk linens and silver chargers. Invitations, etc. have antique French engravings (laurel wreaths, bees, crowns, etc.)

My dress is Reem Acra L’Aventurra

My Veil is Romona Keveza :

Our venue is Camp Lucy in Austin:

Here is my ring:

Post # 15
13 posts
Newbee

July 20, 2013!!

My colors are peach, ivory, dusty mint, and taupe, with a few lace and crystal accents. The wedding will be outside at a bed and breakfast, so I’m going for a vintage garden theme (with lots of DIY!)

My dress is Watters Torreon (I still have to get it altered).  I love it!  I’m also wearing a fingertip length silk tulle drop veil and mint-colored pumps.

Post # 16
100 posts
Blushing bee

I can’t waiittttt!!!!!!!!!!!! Below are a few details of our wedding.^Engagement ring

^ outside of reception barn

^Ceremony site (not our wedding obviously)

^my Dress! (pre fitting. This dress was 6 sizes too small. I can’t wait to see what the real thing looks like!!)

^shoes I found at a thrift store for $2. Wedding shoes :))

^ Us! πŸ™‚

Congrats to all of you ladies and your future husbands!

The topic ‘July 2013 Brides!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors