351 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@Rubbs:  Why thank you! I happen to be pretty thrilled with it myself πŸ˜‰

Post # 11
88 posts
Worker bee

No pics of me in the dress yet – the shop wouldn’t allow pics and mine hasn’t come in yet.  But here’s the photo from the designer’s website.  It’s Maggie Sottero Arabella in Diamond White.

Post # 12
1081 posts
Bumble bee

Not the best picture, but it’s been a while since I’ve had it on – probably since October. It’s living in a closet at my parent’s house until my fittings. Mostly so I don’t obsessively try it on but also so the FI doesn’t sneak a peek! 

Post # 13
297 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Mine is the Enzoani Epinal – I posted on here to see if any one had a pic of them in it but it doesn’t seem like anyone has this dress! The pics I have are so terrible they don’t do the dress justice! Silly moms and technology πŸ™‚ Getting so close Bees!

Post # 14
916 posts
Busy bee

This is my dress. Still need to get it raised a little bit, cause it’s a bit too long. And I need to find a good crinoline to stick underneath!

Post # 15
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@Jessy727:  I have the same-I’m soooo in love with it!  My grandma and aunt CRIED when they saw it!

Post # 16
351 posts
Helper bee

@maesyn:  oh yay!! It really is an awesome dress:) very light and all around perfect:) I had TA lady I didnt even know crying when she passed by telling me it was perfect. It must do that to people;)

The topic ‘July 2013 Brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors