(Closed) July 2013 brides: When are you mailing your invites? :)

posted 8 years ago in July 2013
Post # 17
323 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m going to send mine in the beginning of May for a July 19th wedding. I don’t want to send them too late, but I am anxious to get the RSVPs!

Post # 18
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

We mailed ours out this past weekend… apparently WAY earlier than most hahaha. We’re having a somewhat destination wedding in Big Bear Lake, CA, a small mountain town on 7/6/13. Fourth of July is a big deal in Big Bear, so we want everyone to book rooms NOW! Hopefully people won’t think that’s too weird to receive their invitations 4 1/2 months in advance.

Post # 19
15 posts
Newbee

My wedding is July 12 and we will be sending them out the first week of May!!

Post # 20
148 posts
Blushing bee

I am sending mine out beginning of or mid april.  I also accidentally asked that people rsvp by may 15th for july 5th and 6th.   I meant to change it to may 25th before ordering invitations but I totally forgot!  Oh well.  Most people are travelling, adn a lot of us are musicians and artists, and we all know most artists run on their own time, haha!  Hopefulle the early rsvp will get people in gear.

Post # 21
58 posts
Worker bee

April for July 6th wedding. Probably send them out April 6th with RSVP being June 1st

Post # 22
1022 posts
Bumble bee

@julyweddinglovebirds:  for July 6 wedding I think we are setting a June 1 RSVP date so we will mail ou tthe first or second week of May.

Post # 23
131 posts
Blushing bee

@chrisoz87  We’re sending ours out next week for the same reason; July 5th destination wedding! We have a May 7th RSVP date… if people aren’t booked by then, they won’t be attending! I’m a bit worried about guests thinking Im crazy for doing it so early… but hotels already getting booked up!

Post # 24
55 posts
Worker bee

Sending out our invites the first week of May.  The RSVP date is one month prior, June the 13th which is our final cutoff for the caterers and last meeting to finalize setup at the venue.

Post # 25
1132 posts
Bumble bee

My wedding is a destination wedding so i have already sent out Save the dates. I will be sending out invites beginning of April.

Post # 26
32 posts
Newbee

might be kind of early, but i plan on sending them out like april 30th/may 1st ish for a July 19th wedding… I just want to start recieving rsvp’s back so I can start seating charts etc!!! 

Post # 27
1274 posts
Bumble bee

I’m sending mine out at the 3 month mark (mid-April) because I’m getting married in a crazy touristy town (at least during the summer it is….it’s on the coast of Maine!) and I’m worried people will have difficulty finding places to stay. 

Post # 28
8 posts
Newbee

Mine are done and I am super antsy to get them out! I already sent out the Out of Town invites (people on the other side of the country) since I also have A/B lists. The rest will go out mid-April for a June 1st RSVP date/July 12th wedding. It is a Friday evening, so many people will need to take off work/book hotel if they are traveling in. I feel safer getting an idea sooner than later!

Post # 30
209 posts
Helper bee

Going out Friday! They have been addressed and stamped and sitting on the shelf since the first week of April. I have mailed 2 already, but that’s because both people are moving at the end of the month to travel around, and won’t have fixed addresses. We are inviting a lot of guests from around the world (New Zealand, Thailand, UK, USA, Canada), so we want to make sure that people had enough time to plan vacation time etc.

Post # 31
45 posts
Newbee

mailed mine today! most guests will have to fly here and its a popular city in july. it was so nerve wracking handing over those babies to the post office!

The topic ‘July 2013 brides: When are you mailing your invites? :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors