(Closed) july 2013 brides with no dress yet!!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
702 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I did choose mine but only a little while ago! Don’t worry you’ll find one 😀 Depending where you get it too its still enough time. Have you tried on anything that you like?

Post # 7
702 posts
Busy bee

@rds2013:  Hmmm. Have you tried any off the rack dresses? so only minimal alterations would have to be done? Or even a second hand dress? There WILL be places that rush order dresses!

Post # 8
702 posts
Busy bee

@rds2013:  You must have messaged right before i did 🙂 Ya don’t stress too much over it. This happens pretty often!

Post # 9
3039 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

What about something from an online store? I just ordered my dress from JCrew yesterday. Right now they even have a 20% discount on wedding dresses!

Post # 12
3039 posts
Sugar bee

@rds2013: I can understand that! However, they do have a 60 day return policy, so if there’s a dress you like and want to try – you can always return it if it doesn’t work. I also spoke with one of their consultants yesterday and got some great advice – excellent customer service!

Post # 13
3039 posts
Sugar bee

@rds2013: Just saw your note after I posted my last comment.

No, I didn’t try it on – there are no JCrew wedding stores in Canada. However, as I wanted a very simple dress with short sleeves and there weren’t that much to choose from, so when I found the Corrina gown I just went for it.

http://www.jcrew.com/wedding/Wedding_Bride/gowns/PRDOVR~77762/77762.jsp’ defer=’defer

Crossing my fingers that it will work!

Post # 14
504 posts
Busy bee

Just ordered mine three weeks ago, Iwas told four months for a Watters dress.

Post # 16
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I would try Alfred Angelo, it takes 3 months to come in (more often than not it came in WAY sooner than that), and a rush fee (if you need one) is roughly $25-50. Totally worth it. Alterations can take up to two weeks max. 

I used to work there, I love their dresses. 

The topic ‘july 2013 brides with no dress yet!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors