(Closed) july 2013 – happy 2nd tri to all, part 6!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: whats the gender verdict mama!?!
    team blue! : (10 votes)
    43 %
    team pink! : (8 votes)
    35 %
    team green! : (5 votes)
    22 %
  • Post # 3
    1572 posts
    Bumble bee

Congrats July mamas on reaching the 2nd trimester!

Post # 6
    497 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Yesterday I cried when HuHoT would not give us a to go container (Mongolian buffet) I had hardly touched my plate as I get full fast as of late. 🙁 I also cried when I found out the guy next to me has a respiratory thing that is sill contagious and had no choice but to come to work since it is the last day of the month. I don’t want to be sick. My job is to talk all day on the phone, so getting sick with a respiratory thing will suck. At least I have cute kitty photos to cheer me up!

P.S Fiance made my lunch today and surprised me with a crab rangoon. I love him :oD

Post # 9
    620 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@wifegoodman:  thank you, you’re a rockstar for starting this!  we have our next appointment on Monday and we may be able to find out then, assuming baby cooperates.  we are going to have them put it in an envelope though and do something just the two of us…I like the idea of picking out a boy and girl outfit at a store and then having them box and wrap the right one with the card for us to open, so we might do that.  but I will let you ladies know as soon as we find out!!

Post # 10
    620 posts
    Busy bee

@mojoh:  I have definitely been more emotional the last week or so also.  Just grumpy.  Blerg.

My right hip and lower back is seriously starting to be an issue – I live with back pain every day (lots of former injuries/issues) but this hip situation is not ok.  I am not sure if its sciatic pain (it’s not really shooting) or the sacroiliac, or something totally different, but I really hope it doesn’t get a lot worse (of course, I assume it will).  Meh.  OK, whine over =)

Post # 11
    497 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@Mrs.JA:  I have been grumpy too. I guess I stole Fiance pillow and smacked him in my sleep when he tried to take it back.

Post # 13
    620 posts
    Busy bee

@wifegoodman:  thanks!  I can’t take full credit as I read it somewhere (although of course now can’t remember where).  I originally wanted to be team green but Darling Husband really feels strongly about finding out as he thinks he will feel more connected to the baby knowing if it’s a boy or girl, so I gave in on finding out but still wanted there to be some sort of “reveal” or “surprise” piece and we just aren’t really into the big gender reveal party thing (not to mention the fact that we live far away from our families and are moving to a totally new city next week so even if we wanted a big party, no idea who we would invite, haha).  =)

Post # 14
    1172 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

@mojoh:  Sounds like me 🙂 but apparently I steal the blanket, or hit him in my sleep 🙂

Post # 16
    620 posts
    Busy bee

@wifegoodman:  yeah, I felt like it would be weird to do one with our friends and not our parents (we are both really close to our families) also.  I think a gender reveal for a second kid is a great idea to make up for no shower!

Is it crazy that sometimes I already think about #2 when I’m not even halfway to giving birth to #1??  hahaha.

The topic ‘july 2013 – happy 2nd tri to all, part 6!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors