(Closed) july 2013 – happy 2nd tri to all, part 6!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: whats the gender verdict mama!?!
    team blue! : (10 votes)
    43 %
    team pink! : (8 votes)
    35 %
    team green! : (5 votes)
    22 %
  • Post # 467
    1404 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: February 2013

@wifegoodman:  I AM BAWLING!!! Seriously, from 5 seconds into your video I’ve been a blubbering mess, covered in goosebumps and hoping my wedding day will be as magical as yours. I could see the love you share with your hubby while watching that – just beautiful! Thankyou for sharing.

Post # 468
    533 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Regarding boy names our faves are Adrian. David. Ian. Justin. But we’re not decidIng until we see Baby. We’re also not really sharing these top names. Just a very few selected people know. My problem is that because I have 3 brothers who between have 7 boys, the best names are already taken. And we need a name that works in several languages because of our different nationalities. It’ll work though! 

Post # 470
    496 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@cjfs:  @wifegoodman:  I agree, the numbers are not right and it makes me crazy. Lets just stick with a roll call. Maybe we can do a different poll, like how do you like your potatos lol

Post # 471
    620 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@wifegoodman:  yeah, people have asked if he is named after Rush Limbaugh which is so far from the truth bc my parents are not conservative at all so would have never picked it based on him, haha. Rush was actually a family name on my dad’s side 🙂

i agree that H names are super popular right now but I do tend to like them – that is one concern about Hudson though, if its getting too trendy…we’ll see. We aren’t going to tell once we’ve picked the name but I will let you ladies know of course 🙂

@Mrs.D:  I really like Weston but Darling Husband isn’t into it 🙁

Post # 472
    1404 posts
    Bumble bee

@mojoh:  I agree. Forget the poll and just stick with the roll call so every colour is accounted for. Otherwise it’ll drive all of us preggo bees bonkers lol.

Post # 473
    1401 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

@Izzy81:  Thanks. Saw the doc. She doesn’t think I have a bladder infection but my white cell count was a little high so she’s sending my culture to the lab just in case. She did say I’m dehydrated so I think that’s my issue. But I’ve been drinking TONS of water. I’m thinking my body needs more than the recommended 64oz.. And she said that I’m going pee so much cuz my baby is just chilling all up on my bladder. She was hapoy that my diabetes is under control. She said that because of the diabetes the baby will have to have a special ultrasound of the heart. She also said my high risk doc will be the one to do  the gender scan. I’m seeing them on the 18th so I wonder if they will do it then. Oh! And I still have my appointment for next week. The temp didn’t know how to read the computer.

Even though I’m a high risk pregnancy and I have to go through numerous extra steps I’m feeling pretty calm about it all. I have faith that things will work out and our baby will be ok. As long as I follow what I’m supposed to do. I got a quick peek at my little miracle and got to see my baby’s face. Just amazing! Laughing

Post # 475
    409 posts
    Helper bee

We’re naming our little guy Adam. It is the only boys name i have ever had on my list.

Post # 476
    409 posts
    Helper bee

My hubbie felt our baby move last night! He put his hand on my tum like he does every night and started talking to our boy. I felt movement and he said he did too so I asked where and he pointed to the same place I felt it so he kept talking and he kept moving. We were both so happy.

Post # 477
    569 posts
    Busy bee

@ilovestripes:  I love the name Adam! Sounds like a super sweet boy =] But Darling Husband thinks that it’s too popular and common. 

Post # 478
    1404 posts
    Bumble bee

@ilovestripes:  Aww such a special moment. I can’t wait to share that with James. Adam is a nice name but my brother, nephew and cousin are all named Adam so definitely not on our list. 

The topic ‘july 2013 – happy 2nd tri to all, part 6!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors