(Closed) July 2013 Mamas & Babies – Part 14 – Welcome to the final trimester

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 392
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@MrsDTMajor:  snowing here too! AGAIN. shoot me in the foot. slowly dying.

Post # 393
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@wifegoodman:  I hate it!!! It was almost 70 yesterday!! The weather here is so bipolar!!!

Post # 394
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I don’t post on here a whole lot, but I promise I read each and everyone of your posts ๐Ÿ™‚ I don’t get on here very often and then when I do you are pages upon pages ahead of me lol. Maybe it would be easier to keep track of everything on a FB group! Has it been working well with privacy and everything??

Post # 395
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@Winter11:  yep! the fb group is active and safe! still very fast paced ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 396
817 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@Mrs.D:  I hope not too! He doesn’t have to look if he doesn’t want to. They put up a screen so you don’t see anything and he can just sit by your head give you kisses and hold your hand ๐Ÿ™‚

@Winter11:  

@wifegoodman:  Very fast paced lol but so much nicer

Post # 397
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Winter11:  I have found it much easier than logging onto here from my phone! And I had Darling Husband check to make sure he couldn’t see my posts in the group so I think we are top secret!

Post # 398
1172 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@Izzy81:  That’s what I’m thinking! “Just stay on this side of the sheet!!” lol

Post # 399
920 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

my phone died and i cant get on facebook at work. womp womp.

preggo brain + spoiled technology obsessed  generation moment.

My phone died over lunch and I looked up at my co worker and said – omg my phone just died – how will we know when lunch is over?

lol aside from having a TV in the lunch room and a clock on the wall….

Post # 400
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@MrsB1015:  I’m so used to FB that I just tried to like your last post…lol

Post # 401
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@unraveledstar:  loveee your nursery space. Is your dresser from Ikea? 

Post # 403
1404 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I’m so sad that our babymoon is over but happy to be back on the board. Having said that, echo echo echo… it’s so quiet in here! I’m guessing all the action is over in the new Facebook group so I’ll be joining in soon.

Thanks for your kind comments on my bikini-clad baby bump. Dang I didn’t realise that pic was so bloody big! Sorry about that. Usually I’m so self conscious but I was proud to flaunt my preggo body and got so many compliments from total strangers.

Post # 404
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@OhBeeHive84:  Yes it’s the IKEA Hemnes 3 drawer dresser. I actually wanted the bigger one with 8 drawers, but there was no way that was going to fit. I think 90% of my nursery stuff is from IKEA! Love that place.

Post # 405
1524 posts
Bumble bee

@wifegoodman:  YOU ARE SUCH AN ADORABLE PREGNANT PERSON. I’m sorry about the funeral. That’s so hard! I can’t believe you’re in the 3rd tri already!!!! This post is kind of insane, so I apologize in advance haha. 

Post # 406
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@unraveledstar:  I love it! Can you fit the changing mattress pad on it?

The topic ‘July 2013 Mamas & Babies – Part 14 – Welcome to the final trimester’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors