(Closed) July 2013 Mamas & Babies – Part 14 – Welcome to the final trimester

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 423
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@mixtapehearts:  send a PM to@mojoh:  with your name as it appears on Facebook and she’ll send you an invite.

Post # 425
496 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Yep just need your info and I can get you added right away

Post # 427
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Wow it has been so very lonis since I have posted. Having a child and it being busy season at work there is just no time for anything anymore! I wouldn’t mind joining the Facebook group it’s probably easier than coming here. At my last appointment I found out this baby could be coming anytime so I may not be a July momma! How do join in on Facebook 

Post # 429
4354 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

June momma here! You ladies better still update the bee when your babies arrive!! We want to hear about them too ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 430
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Ahhh….I’m bummed about the FB group. I enjoyed following you ladies. :((

Hope everyone is doing well, not much longer for you guys!

Post # 431
2863 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Yeah I am bummed about the FB thing as well, I don’t want or need my personal information and name out there. Not sure I will join. Oh well, best of luck to you ladies. 

Post # 432
1760 posts
Buzzing bee

@mixtapehearts:  you could join us in June mommas or the August mommas if you want. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 433
2863 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@MrsDW:  I think I will join y’all in June Mamas since the chances of me making it to July are slim to none. 

Post # 434
4354 posts
Honey bee

@mixtapehearts:  Yay!! Honorary June mamma! I was going to say you should come over to our thread because ours is still pretty active even though some ladies also chat on facebook.

Post # 435
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

i totally wanted to see how high our july thread got :(( we chatted so much on here!

Post # 436
289 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Since you ladies used to be so chatty, I totally used to stalk your board as well to see what I had to look forward. How’s everyone doing? You guys have to post pics of all the July babies when they arrive. I feel like I watched a movie and didn’t get to see the end! lol

The topic ‘July 2013 Mamas & Babies – Part 14 – Welcome to the final trimester’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors