(Closed) July 2013 Mamas & Babies – Part 14 – Welcome to the final trimester

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 437
2402 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Sorry ladies I’m not purposely ignoring the FB group, but for some reason I was sent the invite and never got it. πŸ™ 

Post # 440
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

I was wondering where you guys went…

I shall inbox and hop over to FB right away. πŸ™‚

Post # 441
1721 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Come baaaaaack

Post # 442
2402 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@ilovestripes:  Just PMed her again πŸ™‚

Post # 443
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@MrsQuickFox:  LOL! 

we all still come on the bee so i am sure you will see our babies when they arrive!

Post # 444
289 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@wifegoodman:  Can’t wait to see and hear about all the LO! Wink So excited for you guys! Can you believe its June tomorrow?!

Post # 445
445 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

How far along: 33 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: about 20-22 lbs
Stretch marks: Oh yes. But, I got Palmers stretch mark lotion and oil (I was using hemps before) and the Palmers seems to be lightening them!
Wedding rings on/off: On!
Linea nigra: I don’t have one πŸ™
Sleep: Between the 2342342 times I pee during the night I sleep… maybe.
Food cravings or aversions: No cravings or aversions, really.
Movement: Little Babe moves allllll the time. I can’t wait to snuggle this wiggly little girl from the outside!
Belly button in/out: It’s been out for a while now.
Exercise: I do the What To Expect When You’re Expecting workout DVD and I do Bradley excercises.
Diet: I try and eat pretty healthy. I get so busy at work, I have to keep snacks so I can eat while clients process so I make sure that I’m eating because my days get so rushed. I have noticed that I can’t eat as much lately. Assuming it’s because the little tennent in my belly is taking up all the room!
What I’m loving: Same as @ilovestripes. I originally thought that I was pretty poitive how she was positioned and my midwife confirmed that. I love feeling her push her feet and knees against my hand. Yesterday she had to back pushed wayyyy against my side and she just stayed put while I rubbed it. She loves backrubs already, just like mommy!
What I’m not loving: I’m a hairstylist so I’m on my feet all day, and that’s really taking a toll on me lately. I come home with sore sore sore feet. I may have to cut down my hours soon because it’s pretty painful.
What I miss: Being able to see my hoo-ha. Not feeling like a bowling ball when I try and get off the couch or out of bed.

Predictions
Due date: My due date is July 18th. I’d love if she came, say, the 16th. Realistically, I’m sure she’ll come maybe the 23rd?
Time of birth: Hmm, how about between 5:30-7pm. After long labor, I’m sure.
Baby length and weight: Hmmm. Let’s go with 7lbs 9 oz and 19.5 inches long.

Post # 446
445 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@ilovestripes:  urgh! I tried to tag you in my post and it didn’t work! oh well lol

Post # 448
3501 posts
Sugar bee

how far: 32w3d
weight gain: got weighed in this morning at the dr.. gained 20lbs exactly.
stretch marks: more n more by the week now since about week 30. ON MY THIGHS majorly.
rings: wedding set is off, i have a fakey that we bought for our honeymoon vacation & i put that on when i leave the house. if i remember. just more comfortable to be ringless πŸ™
linea: it’s there, and uneven. 
sleep: about 4 hours a night 
cravings: gushers & gogurt
aversions: none but seafood which has been an aversion my whole life. gag
movement: daily! starting to be SO strong that i almost get nauseaus.
belly button: in. i want it to pop out!
exercise: dog walking & getting out of bed to pee every hr
diet: hahahahahaha
loving: this entire pregnancy. the movements. the planning. watching my body adapt to grow a human. the shopping. yay miracles!
missing: turkey sammiches. cold. subway and jimmy johns.
symptoms: leg cramps, sleeping with a pillow under my ankles at night & bad low back pain.

due date: 7/23, thinking he’ll come before.

time: idgaf. probably something inconvienent 

length/weight: huge. i really think im going to birth a baby that wont fit into his NB clothes.

Post # 449
3501 posts
Sugar bee

@MrsQuickFox:  CAN NOT BELIEVE ITS JUNE!!!!! im not ready! lol

Post # 450
920 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

How far along: 33 weeks tomorrow!
Total weight gain/loss: about 16 lbs
Stretch marks: None yet!
Wedding rings on/off: On!
Linea nigra: I have a faint one from my belly button down!
Sleep: Not so much – 3 -5 hours a night i would gues
Food cravings or aversions: Watermelon and sweets – and most meat makes me gag still
Movement: She has been in the same position for like a month – her feet are on my right side and her head is down low ready to go!  I feel her stretch sometimes but she rarely kicks! 
Belly button in/out: It is tiny and in and slowly just getting smaller!
Exercise: None! I still take the stairs at work – I have 4 flights and go down for water a couple times so that is a decent work out ( in my head)
Diet: No real diet.  I imagined myself being very strict and dilligent butttt im not… I eat whatever i want all day long.  SO far today i have had two donuts, 1 cookie and about 40 ounces of water.  I havent eaten lunch yet though so – it wont be so bad after that!
What I am loving: Love the hiccups, love knowing what body parts are pushing out!! Loove lovve lovve my baby already.
What I’m not loving: Peeing so much…  sleeping so little…. nothing too awful
What I miss:  Sleeep, trying on whatever I want and not crying in the dressing room lol!
Predictions
Due date: I am due July 20th and I am predicting her at 38 weeks.  I dont know why! I felt the date they gave me was off due to the timing of my cycle etc..
Time of birth: I dont know! I always just shoot out a guess — 3 am! (secretly i am hoping for a time like this so then people arent rushing up to rush my baby out of my arms!!)
Baby length and weight: Hmmm. Let’s go with 8 lbs and 20 inches.

AND i left my cell phone at home and cannot get on facebook at work – so I am having SERIOUS withdrawals from our faccebook group.  This made my shakes subside for a short time…

Post # 451
920 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@wifegoodman:  OMG i know!! 33 weeks!!!  It has really just flownnnnnnnn by!!

The topic ‘July 2013 Mamas & Babies – Part 14 – Welcome to the final trimester’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors