(Closed) July 2013 Mamas & Babies – Part 14 – Welcome to the final trimester

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 452
920 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Our facebook convo last night about soft serve ice cream has had my mind on ice cream ever since…. like its all i can think about.  I told my husband about how we werent supposed to have it and poor baby ellody is doomed now bc of my chinese buffet soft serve listeria cone a few months ago – and he now is basically BANNING me from soft serve!!!!   SOME NERVE!! He has no idea just how many soft serve cones i have gotten after work – scarfed down  – and pretended to be eating my first bite since lunch at dinner…..psshhhh…. nobody, and i mean nobody can take away my soft serve!!!  I will just avoid the sketchy soft serve from now on.

Post # 455
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@MrsB1015:  NOT A SMART MOVE HUBBY!!!!!!!! you better scarf some down after work tonight to last you the weekend! just dont get any on your shirt and itll be our secret!!!!!

Post # 456
3501 posts
Sugar bee

@ilovestripes:  hahahaha. i want mine to come out! and i think hubby does more than me. he checks every day. it will pop out during sexy time but go back in right away after.

Post # 457
898 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@MrsB1015:  Don’t stop the soft serve!!!  It’s just sooooo good.  I had it again today, because I’m a total fatty.

Post # 458
920 posts
Busy bee

@wifegoodman:  what!!! no way! Next month when we have sexy time – i will have to check that out.  😉

Just kidding… kind of… it is a rare occasion it seems.  I am just too f’n tired and my back hurts at night!!

Post # 459
920 posts
Busy bee

@wifegoodman:  

@BookGirrl:  

and you girls are right – the soft serve addiction lives on.  Lets just hope I  dont get any on my underwear like the hot fudge debacle and get myself caught.

Post # 460
3501 posts
Sugar bee

@MrsB1015:  the panties dont lie. you can just say you pooped 🙂 or you snissed… but the brown must be from your plug. OMG YOU LOST YOUR MUCUS PLUG. your hubby would then poop. 

long live the ice cream!

Post # 461
3501 posts
Sugar bee

@MrsB1015:  sexy time is def rare occasion! but hubby knows about the 6 week no sexy time rule after baby so he thinks he has to at least try to get some once a week since we dont know when the baby will come. last night he was telling me it could be the next 7 weeks til baby comes then 6 weeks after that… doesnt seem like hes a fan but i think id be ok without! lol!

Post # 462
4354 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@wifegoodman:  Talk about not being ready!? The time is going to speed up now.. I nearly died when I saw only 12 days til d-day!

I’m so glad some of you July mommas came back for an update. If your group is like us June moms you’ll be starting to see your first ba-bees born in a couple of weeks!

Post # 463
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Long time no see!!! lol

How Far Along: 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss : Lost about 25lbs in the beginning, I’ve gained like 15 (I think) … So that would put me down 10?
Stretch Marks: I had them before pregnancy and they went away when I lost weight. Now that my stomach is growing they have made their ugly appearance.
Wedding rings on/off: Mine is still on. It’s too big and we never took it in to get it sized so I’m still wearing my spacer
Linea Nigra: Nope I’m surprised about that though..
Sleep: I haven’t slept since I was about 10 weeks. I get up every 30 minutes to an hour to pee all night long…
Food Cravings or aversions: I just started to be able to eat ground beef again. I’ve really been on this fried fish kick…. Some good old fried in corn meal red snapper would hit the spot!
Gender: Girl…. Although I have nightmares that when she gets here she will actually be a he and he’ll have nothing to wear…
Movement: All the time… It hurts when she moves a lot of the time. I try to pat her butt to calm her down and we talk when she starts going all cray cray in my tummy
Belly button in or out: I have an innie and I doubt that sucker will ever pop out. Though my husband is on watch
Exercise: Up and down the stairs at our apartment and walking to people’s desks at work.
What I’m loving: The end is in sight!!!! I’ll get to meet her in less than 2 months…
What I’m not loving: Peeing ALL THE TIME…
What I miss: Tequilla, Sangria…. ALCOHOL!!!
Sickness and symptoms: Nauseas pretty much all the time, back hurts, hips hurt. My knee almost gave out on me while I was walking today. I need to sleep but can’t. And I’m sure there’s more.

Post # 464
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@MrsB1015:  I seriously almost went to Burger King to get an ice cream cone…

Post # 465
3501 posts
Sugar bee

@MrsSawyer:  AHH DONT TELL US THAT!!! it really is crazy though. we are watching you june mamas pop and some so early! wish you the best mama!

@MrsDTMajor:  burger king chicken sammies. melt. i schlove.

Post # 466
4354 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@wifegoodman:  Sorry hehe.. but it’s true!! I was once told that the last trimester goes by slowly and that was entirely FALSE!! Thanks for the wishes! I’m excited but a little nervous for what’s to come, so many June mammas are having their babies so I think I’ve gone in to game time mode haha.

The topic ‘July 2013 Mamas & Babies – Part 14 – Welcome to the final trimester’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors