(Closed) July 2013 Mamas & Babies – Part 14 – Welcome to the final trimester

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 467
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@MrsSawyer:  yes when i hit 30 weeks i had 3 couples tell me it all slowed down from there! & hearing you mamas go into labor is making us get into game mode! LOL. its definitely a wake up call to see the month before you start delivering!

Post # 468
445 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@MrsSawyer:  I was just thinking that! I’m so excited to start seeing little July babies born!

Post # 469
445 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@wifegoodman:  i wanna burger king chicken sammich. 🙁

Post # 471
817 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

How far along: 34w1d!
Total weight gain/loss: gained 20lb and have stayed there for a month or so
Stretch marks: not sure if there are new ones because I had so many from my first son
Wedding rings on/off: On
Linea nigra: nope
Sleep: getting worse, my hips and sciatica hurt so much, hip pops every night
Food cravings or aversions: Sweets, but with the GD it is SO HARD!
Movement: I feel him but he def has sleep patterns now, so I am feeling him less, but am not worried at all
Belly button in/out: Popped
Exercise: Just normal cleaning when I am not hurting/too tired.                            
Diet: GD low carb though I have been bad lately                                            What I am loving: Knowing that the end is near lol Can’t wait to meet him!      What I’m not loving: Having GD, not being able to eat what I want and my damn hips hurting so much, I tried explaining to them that he is not coming out of my who-ha but they still are preparing for him to                                                What I miss: Eating what ever I want, more sexy time, just being me, my hormones make me so not a happy person right now

Predictions
Due date: July 13th, c-section(previous one) sched for July8th, though they may be pushed a head a week due to baby’s size because of the GD
Time of birth: Scheduled for Noon, but if before early morning
Baby length and weight: 9lbs or more, 21inches

Post # 472
817 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Not sure why it posted that way grrrr

Post # 473
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

aaaand were already on page 12. ahahhaha.

@nicannette:  LOVE the chicken sammies! minus the lettuce and with the cheese. but i HATE when i get like, an “old” one. the mmoooiiissstttt juicy fresh ones are SO much better!

Post # 474
920 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@wifegoodman:  ewww i hate the word moist

I am going to a baseball game tonight and am going to go HAM on some nacho cheese.

Prob going to get some nachos ( naturally) and then a hot dog with nacho cheese on top.  And i hope they have sno cones somewhere.

That bill alone will be like $30.00 for food…but i need it.

Post # 475
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@MrsB1015:  I HATE that word too.  The other on the local news they were talking about THAT word and a few other words that people hate.  They were going around and interviewing women on the street and all of them cringed when asked if they liked THAT word haha

Post # 476
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

How far along: 35 weeks on Friday
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 16 lbs.
Stretch marks: Thought I had the start of some, but turns out I was wrong =)
Wedding rings on/off: Still on!
Linea nigra: A faint one from the button down
Sleep: Pretty crappy since week 28 ish.. it is the constant having to pee that wakes me up and it being so hard to fall back asleep. 
Food cravings or aversions: Craving milk and ice cream.  Still have aversions to green veggies and chicken
Movement: I feel that she stretches, all day long.  Sometimes I feel a little limb or tush or something poking out.
Belly button in/out: Still in! I don’t think it’s going to become an outie.
Exercise: I walk 30 mins a day (15 mins in the morning, 15 mins in the evening) as part of my commute…can that count?
Diet: I’ve always been a healthy eater and that hasn’t changed being pregnant.  I just indulge in ice cream more than I used to.
What I am loving: Feeling her move, being treated like a Queen by Darling Husband.
What I’m not loving: Heartburn.  The pain I feel on my bladder if I don’t race to pee the second I feel the urge.  Losing sleep. Dry skin & scalp.  Having to keep on working even though at times I feel soo exhausted =(
What I miss: Sushi, a glass of wine, sleeping on my belly.

Predictions
Due date: I’m due the 12th, but something tells me I’ll be closer to July 4th!
Time of birth: Hopefully I go into labor in the middle of the night so I don’t have to stress about hitting traffic to get to the hospital.  Time of birth…hmmm haven’t really thought of it! Let’s say 12 noon.
Baby length and weight:  I’m thinking she will be long/tall, 21”, but little because I haven’t put on that much weight and my bump is still tiny, so 7ish lbs.

Post # 477
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

How far along: 35 weeks 

Total weight  gain/loss: Gained 30 lbs.

Stretch marks: None, body shop Vit E lotion=love! 

Wedding rings  on/off: Off, puffer fish stage has arrived! 

Linea nigra: Oh yeah Sleep: Bad, heartburn is killing me 

Food cravings or aversions: Craving Choc. milk, and strawberries. 

Movement: He is rolling about, not as many kicks 

Belly button in/out: Still in!

Exercise: Trying to stay active, but a bulging disk is making all movment hard.

Diet:Bland blah food that won’t get the bile going. 

What I am loving: Seeing the change in Darling Husband, he has been great. When baby boy move in response to my voice

What I’m not loving: Back Pain! Heartburn so bad I wake up choking on bile. Bleck!

Predictions

Due  date: I’m due July 06, hoping for a June baby.

Time of birth: 3am…have had preterm contractions a few times and always at 2-3am

Baby length and weight:  Doc says he is average, so 19 incher…6-7 lber.

Post # 478
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Seanettle:  hey!!! We’re a little slow on the bee as most of us have facebook on our phones so the conversations FLY.   Send a PM to mojoh on weddingbee with your name and email and she can FB you!  Looking forward to getting to know you this month!

Post # 479
496 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Seanettle:  Hello new comer, let me know if you would like to join us on Facebook, never to let to get to the party!

Post # 480
496 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

How far along: 34 weeks 2days
Total weight gain/loss: about 20-22 lbs
Stretch marks: no new ones. I had plenty before.
Wedding rings on/off: Off as of today
Linea nigra: I don’t have one
Sleep: HA
Food cravings or aversions: I want food and lots of it. Esp sweets.
Movement:ALL THE TIME. I love it, but sometimes it hurts!
Belly button in/out: still in, but very odd shaped
Exercise: swimming a few times a week
Diet: I try and eat pretty healthy. But I need my sweets
What I’m loving: Her movement, she pushed back whenever I push a little on the tummy. she is going to be just like mommy, such a handful
What I’m not loving:being tired and emotional
What I miss:being able to sleep on my tummy

Predictions
Due date: I am due July 16th, but I can see her coming on my birthday, the 26th
Time of birth: late night, so it will be just the three of us
Baby length and weight: around six or seven pounds and 18 to 19 inches long

The topic ‘July 2013 Mamas & Babies – Part 14 – Welcome to the final trimester’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors