(Closed) July 2013 Mamas & Babies – Part 13

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
445 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

How far along are you?
24 weeks, 2 days

What have you purchased so far for baby?  Crib, rocker/glider (needs reupholstered), clothes, diaper bag, books, crib sheets, little things here and there

What colour/theme is your nursery?  Our nursery colors are light grey, aqua and blush pink.

When is your baby shower?  My sister and I are actually planning on discussing everything about it this weekend!

What are you craving?  Nothing! I haven’t had much for cravings this entire pregnancy. Except for soda for a week, which was something I craved that I did’nt like before. I’ve been doing really well at keeping track of what I’m eating and making sure that I’m eating snacks throughout the day!

Post # 5
818 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

TEAM BLUE

cjfs – 7/1

mrsaponte – 7/2

ilovestripes – 7/4

h2mrsdj – 7/6

izzy81 – 7/13

winter11 – 7/17

mrsja – 7/18

mrsd – 7/18

katlovesjames – 7/22

wifegoodman – 7/23

cindyrelly – 7/23

mrslyre – 7/24

luna31 – 7/25

mrssunflower – 7/26

blondee – 7/31

TEAM PINK

unraveledstar – 7/11

ohbeehive84 – 7/12

mojoh – 7/16

nicannette – 7/18

mrsdtmajor – 7/18

bookgirrl – 7/19

mrsb1015 – 7/20

mskeee – 7/23

paper rose – 7/27

keranos – 7/31

mixtapehearts (twins) – 7/31

TEAM GREEN

soon2bmrs.D – 7/1

soonsoon – 7/23

cafegirl – 7/31

Post # 6
818 posts
Busy bee

How far along are you? 25w today!

What have you purchased so far for baby?  Clothes, fabric for quilt, burp cloths and curtain. Also a nursing pillow just waiting for it to arrive!

What colour/theme is your nursery?  Colors green and blue with a little grey.

When is your baby shower?  Prob not having one as this is my 2nd :/

What are you craving?  Del Monte Fruit Chillers – Strawberry Snow Storm – these will be great for the summer too when it’s hot and I am as big as a whale lol

Post # 7
861 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Just posting to follow now. My Mother-In-Law is here for the long weekend…

Post # 8
533 posts
Busy bee

Hi ladies, wow part 13!!! And happy Easter to everyone! 

Question- I’ve had A couple of very active days cleaning, unpacking, shopping etc due to my arrival in aus,  the house being a mess plus Fiance being away on work and I’ve noticed that my belly gets super tight. Even sore. Is that contractionS? Is it bad? How bad?! A friend told me to be extremely careful of tight feeling in belly and now I’m panicking! 

But yea, a couple of you were talking about your dh being away… It does suck big time. my fi is   Kinda what they call in aus a “fly in fly out” employee , meaning he works somewhere else (2 hours by plane north of here) and he’s usually away mon thru fri. Home only sat and sun. It gets me super upset as I never accepted this situation, long story, but now I have to deal witH it and in a country im brand new to. It’s been a challenge to say the least. 

Post # 9
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@cjfs:  That could be Braxton Hicks – in which case it’s not a bad thing but you should try to take it easy just to be safe! And it never hurts to call a doc if you’re worried. That sucks about your FI’s work situation. I really hope you two work things out!

How far along are you? 24 weeks, 2 days

What have you purchased so far for baby?  Not much yet – waiting until after the shower to do most of it. We did get our rocker/glider last weekend, we have a few clothes, and I’m getting my diaper bag next weekend for my bday! 

What colour/theme is your nursery?  Our nursery colors are yellow, grey, and navy blue. Not really doing a theme but having lots of patterns and trying to keep it clean, modern, and graphic. 

When is your baby shower?  May 18! 

What are you craving?  Nothing really – I haven’t had much for cravings this entire pregnancy. Except for maybe pasta but I craved that and ate it all the time pre-pregnancy also. I have  eaten more ice cream/milkshakes lately but that was after the dr told me to try that to help gain some weight and they are delish, but not sure I’ve really craved them…

Post # 10
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

happy viability to all mamas reaching (and reached) 24 weeks!!! yay!

Post # 11
569 posts
Busy bee

From last thread:

@wifegoodman:  Aw thats adorable! I recently found that my baby LOVES anything with piano and dances to it. 

@MrsB1015:  I have my glucose test in three weeks and it just feels like it is going to be a pain! lol

@MrsB1015:  That is so cute! Oh my goodness!

@Mrs.D:  I would just eat a good meal, and drink a small glass of orange juice. Nothing crazy! When I went for my last 3D atg 15 weeks to see the gender, I was told to drink 20 ounces of juice an hour before my appointment. I did not do that and just ate and drank juice fifteen minutes before and was fine. =]

@MrsDTMajor:  Adorable bump! Don’t worry, someone asked me if I was having twins too on Friday. Um…just one in there. 

This thread:

@katlovesjames:  Wow, that view looks amazing! So jelly! It’s so cloudy today when it was really hot this whole past week.

@cjfs:  Yeah, could be Braxton Hicks. I was told to watch out for a tight feeling on my stomach almost like a big cramp. I get a tight feeling if I eat too much, but it’s a different type. I would take a breather, drink some water, and if it happens again call your doctor.

@wifegoodman:  I can’t wait until Friday so I can join the 24 week club! lol

Post # 12
497 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

How far along are you?  24 weeks 4 days

What have you purchased so far for baby?  Not much, a couple outfits. I have gotten several things from family members so far.

What colour/theme is your nursery?  Owls, not sure on colors yet. I need to find a new place to live first.

When is your baby shower?  June 9th. I wish it were sooner, but its what works for my sisters.

What are you craving?  Candy, I need to really get a hold of that cause I eat lots of it!

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/july-2013-part-13#ixzz2P2sQ2ky2

Post # 13
409 posts
Helper bee

off to bed and it’s only 21h29 but this ol’ lady needs to sleep, i’ve missed so much cos things have been quite hectic, but i’ll def read everything soon.

On a side note – I am sick and tired of being on pelvic rest!

Post # 14
920 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

How far along are you?  24 weeks today!!

What have you purchased so far for baby?  What havent I? I am a little crazy.  The nursery is done except hte mattress and changing pad and we have a closet full of baby cothes from newborn to 3T!! Most are hand-me-downs but a lot are purchases too.  Because – again, I am crazy.

What colour/theme is your nursery?  It is a bird theme with mostly pink and green with grey.

When is your baby shower?  May 19th

What are you craving?  Fruity candy – I still cannot find the sprinkle taffy ( i have tried over 10 gas stations, not kidding).  But i have been known to eat some sprees, nerds, shockers, etc.  I also am a big sweets/icecream/brownie girl too.

Anndd..

We have finished the nursery!! We obviously need the mattress and changing pad and the sheet/cover for each.

Post # 15
920 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Post # 16
2402 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

How far along are you? 22 weeks 3 days

What have you purchased so far for baby?  Just some outfits and onesies. Waiting until after the shower to buy most of the other stuff.

What colour/theme is your nursery?  I feel so behind, but we can’t even plan the nursery because we live in a 1 bedroom condo right now and we’re currently house hunting. Hopefully we will find a house before baby is born!

When is your baby shower?  Probably June 15th

What are you craving?  Not many cravings. I do want fruit a lot and fruit smoothies, though. I craved hot fries for a week but then got sick of them when I ate too many lol.

The topic ‘July 2013 Mamas & Babies – Part 13’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors