(Closed) July 2013 Mamas & Babies – Part 13

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 512
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

View original reply
@Mrs.JA:  i think i agree with you, 100%! i did see a tutorial where the lady bought all white curtains from ikea and DIY’ it with some fabric on just the bottom.

View original reply
@Mrs.D:  oh my gosh girlfriend! how have you not snapped yet! shes insane!

View original reply
@MrsB1015:  i agree thats my wonder too. ill have to try it out i guess! or keep an eye out for something solid. i do like that its light and airy so maybe that wont make the pattern too much. we shall see! 

View original reply
@MrsB1015:  laikyn?! thats interesting! ive heard of lakelynn and LOVE that (sounding, not spelling) so itd take me getting some used to without the second L in there. i love unique names tho!!

Post # 513
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@MrsB1015:  lol @ crooked child molester lawyer

Post # 514
2401 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@mojoh:  It’s really hard to find anything affordable. 🙁 I’ve started browsing places online and the prices are insane. And I can’t even imagine the cost to have a nanny!

View original reply
@MrsDTMajor:  Fingers crossed we both win the lottery. 😉

View original reply
@Mrs.D:  LOL. Your coworker sounds insane!

View original reply
@MrsB1015:  I have been thinking about the in-care day care route. My friends mom owns one but unfortunately she’s not taking anymore infants this year.

Post # 515
2401 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  Were supposed to get a rain/snow/sleet mix tomorrow! (Around Boston) ugh. I thought we were done with this stuff. But I guess that’s what happens when you live in New England.

Post # 516
3501 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@Mrs.D:  i would love to do the whole dresser, but i havent been able to find knobs cheaper than $6.50 yet. and spending almost $100 on knobs would kill my soul. lol.

View original reply
@Blondee:  ill be a sahm so no daycare or nannying for us. but with my career as a teacher, daycare would pretty much take up my entire salary or not leave us with much left so we just decided it wasnt worth it and ill be staying home. its a bummer that you cant paint the nursery yet but i bet all this time is giving you some great ideas! when you can paint, youll know exactly what to do! and super good point about the baby being in your room for a while. ours will be too. and snow. i hope you dont get it as bad as we did! its been awful!

Post # 518
3501 posts
Sugar bee

well greys is a repeat but i am enjoying a DQ blizzard in a cone!

Post # 519
3501 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@MrsDTMajor:  thx for sharing mama!

Post # 520
817 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Ahh someone has to start a new thread we are over 500!

Post # 521
533 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  I avtually would prefer something whiter and more neutral actually. I mean texture and or print is good but less, so that the chevron stands out.  Or a grey curtain sane tone as chevron. 

View original reply
@Mrs.D:  Your co worker is too much!

And update- my knee is fine thankfully. Sore but no hospital visit needed. Thanks for the messages! I was so wirried. 

And talking of how many days to go, I just realized I have only 80 days to go until due date. Holy cow and mega stress. We have so much to do, no stroller, nor crib, nor many essentials. Not to mention no nursery. Lorddddd and with my Fiance gone 20 days of the month I’ll have to do it all, but I’ve been feeling incredibly energy less so not sure how it’s going to happen. Stress. 

Post # 522
409 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  I vote the aqua-minty curtains with white plus the glass cupboard handle thingies in aue/mint. It will add a light freshness to the room.

Post # 523
409 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@cjfs:  

days

hours

minutes

seconds

until  my due date :). Do you think we’ll have July babies? I have a sneaky suspicion my bubs is going to be a end of June baby and not a July baby, but im hoping, holding fingers and crossing toes that he can wait until the first at least. 

anyone else feel like finding out? I used this site: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/create

Post # 524
409 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Izzy81:  I kind of wish we could hold out on starting a new thread until we are all in our final trimester, but that’s not going to happen. How does one go about starting a new thread? Is it just like writing a post – dumb question I know, but i thought i’de ask. 

The topic ‘July 2013 Mamas & Babies – Part 13’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors