• Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@Mrs.D:  Congrats on a name!

Post # 78
533 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
@CindyRelly:  Thanks sweetie for being my cheer! It has been rough indeed and I think I’ve cried for every single week of this pregnancy. I havent really enjoyed and connected with this pregnancy that much unfortunately. Thankfully the pg itself is going well but all the issues with my Fiance have me drained and now moving across the planet only to be completely on my own from mon to fri is no fun. I did know this was the case but he does little to compensate it, id thought hed do more but he’s a work alcoholic and a loner at heart. This pregnancy was not at the best timing, hindsight is quite something! But here we are, trudging along, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and gosh I’ll be strong as steel I’ll tell ya! 

View original reply
@OhBeeHive84:  Oh Lordy, I feel like a bad mom cos I didn’t go in to l&d or even call my ob when I had my continuous tightness on Saturday. Donno, being home completely on my own all week, 11 hour jet lag, newish city, didn’t really think much. But hearing your story I should have gone cis it didn’t let up at all either. Only after I woke up next day was it Gone and I haven’t felt it since. Oh gosh, I hope it’s ok. 

Post # 79
533 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  Happy bday! and peace and strength to you regarding your gpampa. Via cant be easy. 

View original reply
@Mrs.D:  You are the DIY goddess!!!! Love the sash, wow. I admire you and lOve the name!! Yey!!! bet your coworker would love to know now that you have a name! 

View original reply
@MrsDTMajor:  Lol!!! I also tried to deal with my vajayjay but could not at all, so had it professionally taken care of at a wax place. Needless to say I was 1 mega umcomfortable trying to move around those hard beds with a belly, 2 lying on my back got me ill, 3. ran out of air and 4 it was painful, so what happened next?! I spontaneously vomited!!!!! I managed to just reach a used wax basin in time but so so embarrassing!!!!! Me butt naked vomiting in a wax basin with still bits of wax stuck to my hairy parts- perfect for a sitcom episide!!! But now at least I’m ready even for a c section! 

View original reply
@ilovestripes:  not sure what we’ll use for baby sleeping in the bedroom. But it’ll probably be or the crib itself or a second hand bassinet. We have a two floor house so we’ll defintely need a pack and play to live downstairs. 

Post # 80
533 posts
Busy bee

Ladies. Where do you get your reviews on baby stuff? I’m bring offered a Bright Starts InGenuity Cradle & Sway Swing and the fisher price swing seat and would like to read some opinions on it before buying it. Both second hand. 

Post # 83
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

View original reply
@nicannette:  i havent tried it out. i have been wanting to go to blooma for so long though and today for my birthday hubby got me a membership! i can go to 4 classes a day if i wanted. im so excited! they have a lot of prenatal classes and different yoga classes. including new mom groups, bring your baby to yoga, luncheons, free baby weigh ins and more. i hope meeting other pregnant ladies and new moms will help me wanna go and get motivated for some work outs! im so bad at working out in the home!

View original reply
@CindyRelly:  thanks mama! no drifty floors, but the dogs are definitely it. i think the rock and play might just be best for naps when were in the living room and i wanna see him while doing dishes or something. so many things! dah!

View original reply
@Mrs.JA:  thank you mama!! 

View original reply
@Izzy81:  definitely so tough. thanks for the sweet words and birthday love!

View original reply
@Mrs.D:  ryder is awesome!

Post # 84
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

View original reply
@cjfs:  thanks!!

View original reply
@katlovesjames:  thank you! & very sweet special picture above.

I BOUGHT PAINT! without sampling. a grey and a darker blue/navy. what an impulse hahaha. im so nervous! and i think i had my first RLP experience that came on during sexy time but thankful for you ladies and our 13 threads of mama chatter i drank water laid on my side fell asleep woke up an hour later and it was gone. thank goodness because i had no idea what the pain was and it was NOT comfy! its 730am and i have no idea why im awake but im on here to try and stay awake in hopes of leaving home soon to go to the social security office before they open and get in line to change my name. thats right. havent officially changed to my new last name from marriage yet. OOPS. i totally dread waiting in line for 2 hours at this awful place. hahaha ughhhhhhh.

Post # 85
1172 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

View original reply
@MrsDTMajor:  
View original reply
@cjfs:  
View original reply
@wifegoodman:  Thanks! The only 2 things I didn’t like about it were the 2 spellings, but I’ve only ever seen it spelled with a “y” as a name so hopefully people can figure it out, and I couldn’t picture Ryder as an adult name.  But I was telling DH last night, I think it’s just becuase the name has only somewhat recently been used so there aren’t any “adult Ryders” yet, and with it becoming more popular I’m sure it won’t seem weird by the time he’s 40 lol.  Plus I just really like that he’ll be named after DH and all the Josephs in our families 🙂

View original reply
@katlovesjames:  Beautiful picture and awesome way to remember your little princess!

Post # 86
1202 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
@cjfs:  I use amazon for reviews and do a google search of “Product name” reviews…

Post # 87
1202 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@katlovesjames:  ((((HUGS)))) I’m so so sorry… I hope this isn’t insensitive.. how far along were you when you lost her?  It’s a beautiful thing you did for her…and I’m sure you’ll let the new baby know all about his special big sister.

Post # 88
1202 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  My dogs are a big issue too with low things LOL.. We’re going to be using a lot of baby gates esp. for tummy time etc.

YAY for paint! That’s how I got mine. I looked for a couple of months then one day I just went, looked at the chips, and purchased within 20 minutes LOL!

Post # 89
1202 posts
Bumble bee

Hip pain advice?  I don’t like our mattress… it’s a memory foam but way too hard. It’s always bugged my back. We have one up in the finished attic/guest room I love.  But the stairs and the # of times I waddle quickly to the bathroom through the night has me not sleeping up there.  But my hip’s been bugging me more and more.. well today it HURTS. Bad. I’m not a side sleeper (well, now I am)… and my hip is reminding me of that.  I’m going to need to sleep upstairs but in the meantime.. anyone else experiencing this and if so, how did you soothe it? I assume a heating pad is safe on the hip?

Did I mention to you all I’m feeling baby boy move? Like… 0-100 he went! DH even felt him and I can occassionally feel him from the outside.  Of course he was being stubborn Easter and my mom, sis and niece REALLY wanted to feel him and he refused to move.    DH got headphones that easily turned into belly ones and i turned it low and while we watched TV he listened to trans siberian orchestra and he seemed to like some of the songs LOL… DH downloaded a bunch of classical for my ipod so we’ll see how he likes that. Classical is very good for brain development (think baby einstein, baby genius) because it’s soothing yet complicated rifts etc….

Post # 90
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@CindyRelly:  A heating pad is totally fine because it doesn’t raise your core temperature (like a hot tub would). Try lying on the opposite side from the pain with a pillow or two between your legs for a while. If its muscular you can try some gentle stretches also but nothing too strenuous. If its more in your joint then ice would actually be better than heat, just FYI. You can also alternate ice and heat (this is what my doc has me doing for my sciatica since its a combo of nerve and muscular issues). Hope you feel better soon. Yay for feeling movement!!!

Post # 91
1202 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Mrs.JA:  Thank you!  I’ll try all of this. I have been putting a pillow between my knees but it’s kind of flat. I’ll use my foam pillow instead.

I’ve been guilty of the occassional hot bath:( I try to stick with showers due to my habit of adding hot water to my baths…

The topic ‘July 2013 Mamas & Babies – Part 13’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors