(Closed) July 2013 – Part 7

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 332
817 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
@Mrs.D:  Cool! I know with my DS we got 3D with out having to pay extra or anything hope it goes the same for this one.

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  Awesome pics! Cute rug!

View original reply
@cafegirl:  Glad you feel a bit better about financials.

View original reply
@MrsDTMajor:  Bump! I can totally tell you are preggo in that pic!

I have 1 pair of maternity jeans and I have to pull them up every couple of steps otherwise they will end up at my ankles! Hope they start fitting better soon. I tried the size smaller but they were just a little too tight in the thighs. Hoping I can find something for the summer (capris) that fit better.

Post # 333
817 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@katlovesjames:  What a gorgeous picture!

Post # 334
817 posts
Busy bee

Getting so excited for Tuesday! Can’t wait to find out what we are having!!!

Post # 335
1202 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
@katlovesjames:  WOW that pic is gorgeous.. frame it!  It’s so special and I think LO will love to have it one day!

So my belly is getting higher.  Before it was my gut. Now it’s not too far under my boobs… I don’t know if I”m just eating bad (I have been this week) and getting super fat, or if this is normal. When they scan etc it seems lower but suddenly it’s JUST under my ribs.. maybe right AT my ribs that’s getting big????

Post # 336
569 posts
Busy bee

So, I just did my tax return with the hubby, and was majorly disappointed. Got way less than a thousand dollars, and wasn’t at all what we were expecting! Put a damper on our trip plans unfortunately. I’m having myself a pity party over here. Boohoo

Post # 338
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@katlovesjames:  beautiful!!!!! Enjoy your honeymoon!

View original reply
@Izzy81:  yay for Tuesday!!!!  Will be checking in to see if its a boy or girl!!!!

View original reply
@CindyRelly:  I think its normal- I look at other womens (of various sizes) bumps and see that it starts under the boobs.  I find that somedays I start my bump high, some its still belly… could it be some bloat?

View original reply
@Mrs-Sunflower:  I’m sorry about your tax return- seems like a lot of people are having problems with low returns this year.  When you say damper do you mean you won’t get to go at all?  🙁

View original reply
@nicannette:  how are you feeling?  back to yourself?  saw your other thread, and hope you stress level about your job has gone down 🙁  I’d get my hair done by you if I was there!

View original reply
@MrsJA: how is the move???  How is the sciatica?

Post # 339
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I was asked to put my baby announcement from fb onto youtube so a friends family could see (my fb has privacy settings), and as fb buddy MrsJA has seen it, thought you guys might like it too… I do know that I’m showing now and should have done this a while ago (like, when it was posted on fb at 13 weeks)!

Post # 340
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Just wanted to pop in to let ya’ll know I got my sex determination ultrasound last night and…sign me up for Team Pink!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooo excited and so in love with our little Pumpkin!

Things have been crazy so I haven’t been posting much, but I have been reading everyday and hopefully soon I’ll be able to jump into regular posts!

Post # 341
817 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@CindyRelly:  That is the first place I started to show above my belly below my boobs. I got huge there first. I think it is normal.

View original reply
@Mrs-Sunflower:  Sorry your taxes were sucky :/

View original reply
@H2MrsDj:  Aww that was a cute video!

View original reply
@Paper Rose:  Yay for Team Pink!! Hoping to join team pink on tuesday but either way can’t wait to see our lil one again on the u/s!

Post # 342
3501 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

View original reply
@Paper Rose:  congrats!!!!

View original reply
@katlovesjames:  love that pic!

View original reply
@H2MrsDj:  did I miss what ur having?! imma wathat ur vid from my comp!

Post # 343
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@Izzy81:  Lol… thanks. I just feel rounder! Or rotund as DH said a few weeks ago.

We find out Tuesday too! Today we went looking at stuff to get ideas on how we’re going to organize our little apartment and the baby’s room. DH is a little piturbed with me cuz I told him if we were having a girl I didn’t want  the room to be bathed in pink. You woulda thought I said I wanted the room to be all black and the baby to only wear black!  But while in Babies R Us we were looking for a stroller that had an extension so DH could push since he’s 6’9″ and a couple stopped us and told us about a smaller business called Stroller Depot. According to this couple ALL of the strollers have extensions. So we plan on going to look hopefully tomorrow.

Still haven’t felt baby move but that joker sure is enjoying making a trampoline out of my bladder!

Post # 344
1401 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@Paper Rose:  Awe…. a little girl. Congrats!

Post # 345
3501 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@H2MrsDj:  I’m glad ur friend n baby are well! on feb 13th my friend delivered at 36w to an 8lb baby boy and lost him :(( I am so sad for her.

View original reply
@Mrs-Sunflower:  I hear a lot of people take a big cut back when they file as a couple. huge bummer. I hope u still get a vacay!

Post # 346
3501 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@MrsDTMajor:  I’m with u on no movement but using the bladder as a trampoline!

The topic ‘July 2013 – Part 7’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors