(Closed) July 2013 – Part 7

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 467
999 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@CindyRelly:  I am. I think DH is still in shock. He said that he’ll raise her til she’s 13 and after that she’s all mine…. yeah right!

Post # 468
623 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Thanks ladies! Atleast we already have a bunch of clothes as we kept almost all of DS’

Will do a new roll call once new thread is started which shouldn’t be long lol

@wifegoodman:  My understanding is that an anterior placenta is one that is in front of the uterus. A low-lying anterior placenta is one that is over the opening of the cervix (not touching but close) and if does not move baby has no way to get out but a c-sec. Most placenta’s move as you get further along though. Dr didn’t call it placenta-previa as it is too early really to call it that and it is not quite touching my cervix though it is close. Hopefully it moves up by the next u/s. I think you guys are fine to have sex because it is not over or on your cervix it’s just in the front.

Post # 469
735 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Izzy81:  Eeeeeee! Congrats! I think I would feel a teensy bit disappointed too, but that is such a cute story about your DS and the baby!

View original reply
@MrsDTMajor:  I thought that yours would be a girl! Nice bum shot too – I was actually wondering what a girl teapot shot would look like since we have so many boys on this board. I would pay a lot of money for your new business to go on the road with me so you could explain to my coworkers, family and in-laws that calling someone fat and gross is still not okay even if they’re  pregnant!

View original reply
@wifegoodman:  That bump is gorgeous! Gosh we’re all getting so pregnant looking.

View original reply
@Winter11:  Glad that everything is  going a bit better for you!

Post # 470
453 posts
Helper bee

@wifegoodman:  I keep thinking the same thing. That something was wrong and they told us the wrong gender. I made an announcement and everything to family, so that would be awkward to change it to girl haha. I will post my baby’s goods just for you gals to look at and see if it’s for sure haha

Post # 471
1712 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@wifegoodman:  Aw, thanks lady! Right back at ya ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 473
1712 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@MrsDTMajor:  Eeeee so exciting – a little girl! Congrats ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 474
999 posts
Busy bee

@MsKeee:  I’m telling you I’ll do it. Peopole are jerks to pregnant women! And I learned from a friend’s u/s a few years ago that a girl has 3 lines and a boy you’ll see his winky. It was funny that her goods were the very first thing we saw. Not a leg, not a head but her business. And my daughter is honery…. the tech tried and tried but couldn’t get a profile pic of her. This little girl is going yo give us a run for our money.

Post # 475
453 posts
Helper bee

@wifegoodman:  I love your skirt!!! Where is it from?

View original reply
@MrsDTMajor:  Oh my gosh! A girl!!!! Yay!

I sometimes wish I could own my own ultrasound place to be able to give women ultrasounds and see babies all of the time! lol

Post # 477
2649 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2002

@Mrs-Sunflower:  ill die if we go back for our 20w and this isnt a penis anymore. lol!

Post # 478
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@MrsDTMajor:  She was not hiding at all! Hahaha. Any advice? I go in on Monday for my ultrasound. Did you drink any juice or anything at all to make sure she was moving?

Post # 479
999 posts
Busy bee

@nicannette:  I drank TONS of cold water. She didn’t like that at all and kicked my bladder so much I was peeing every 10 minutes.

Post # 480
77 posts
Worker bee

@MrsDTMajor:  aw! Glad she cooperated! I’m starting to get antsy for our anatomy u/s.

Post # 481
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@MrsDTMajor:  That’s awesome! ๐Ÿ™‚ I might try that, my girlfriend drank orange juice before her ultrasound and he moved around and kept crossing and uncrossing his legs so much they  barely had a chance to see the goods! So I’ve been a little leary. I think I’ll go with cold water trick ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘July 2013 – Part 7’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors